Go Hotels Dumaguete(Dumaguete City)
US$24
Hotel Essencia(Dumaguete City)
US$37
US$34
Agoda.com
Wellbeach Dive Resort(Zamboanguita)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$33/night.

Acqua Dive(Zamboanguita)
US$58
US$47
Agoda.com
Obdulia's Business Inn(Dumaguete City)
US$21
US$70
US$243
US$185
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree motorbikemonth stayoutdoor kitchenelectric fencespent monthsapartment was very cleanswimming pool isper dayother guestsmarissamotorcycleprincesstenantswilliamsaptslaundryinternet
Reviewed March 11, 2017

I was staying there 3 months and really enjoyed that time. The apartments contain all facilities necessary to live like a fridge or a microwave oven, the bed is large and comfortable. I also appreciated huge swimming pool. A motorbike is provided inclusively what is super-useful because it is the most comfortable way of traveling in Dumaguete. Don't be afraid if you're a novice in riding because you can take driving lessons in very affordable price. The staff is very friendly, actually, I felt like in a familly. The last but not least, the internet is quite good what is not obvious in Philipines.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed February 23, 2017

The pool is great as is the staff. If you are relaxed they will treat you like family. The place is a long way from Dumaguete and because trikes are difficult to get back from town, I think to make the most of your stay here you need to be able to ride a motorbike which are provided and are all well maintained and low milage. I spent 2 months and it was great but can ride - if I couldn't the location would be debilitating. I would certainly stay here again for another 2 month stay. Thanks to Dave and Marissa for being great hosts.

Room Tip: I was upstairs which I think was cooler than the downstairs as it would get the breeze
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
David W, Owner at Dumaguete Studio Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2017

Paul, why did you knock our rating down 1 star because we are 5 minutes from the center of town? You knew that when you moved in. We are good friends Paul. I know you would never live in the smoky, noisy, heavy traffic of the downtown area. That's why you picked us. And that why you are here today, 11 months after your last visit. You are right, it does take 5 to 10 minutes to come and go using the free motorbike we provide. And in case you didn't know, we give driving lessons to those who need them. Furthermore, distance and travel time is clearly posted on our web page so why knock 1 star off our rating because we are 5 minutes from town. In all fairness Paul, I think you should reconsider and give us 5 stars like everyone else.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

I stayed in the Dumaguete Studio Apartments for a total of 5 months in 2016 and found it to be a safe, comfortable and convenient place to live. The apartments are nicely furnished and the grounds are well landscaped with a large swimming pool and outdoor lounge areas. The apartment rental even comes with the use of a motorbike included. The hosts, David and Marisa, are honest people and treated me fairly and the staff was friendly and kept the place immaculate. I enjoyed my visit and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2016

The apartments are super clean and offer all amenities you need. The complex is extremely safe. The pool is amazing, the location is quiet, outside of the city but still very near and therefore convenient. Staff is super friendly and always helpful. The motorbikes are in top condition! All in all highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

This place has all the things that are hard to find in dumaguete. It's clean, well maintained and safe. The staff are very friendly and always cleaning, fixing or updating something. It has a nice pool with lush green grass all around. The rent includes your choice of several nice well maintained motorbikes. If you get hungry and don't want to leave, they will make you something to eat in their clean kitchen for a reasonable price. They offer laundry service as well. If you have any problems they will handle it promptly. There are a few strict rules that must be followed if you want to stay, like don't leave the gate open at night and don't smoke anywhere except for the designated smoking area. Stuff any decent human being should understand. I stayed for a month and I think you'd be very hard pressed to find better accommodation in dumaguete.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo