All reviewsbuffet breakfastwalking distancenice hotelworked finehotel restauranti highly recommend this hotelmini barspacious roomfried fishwifi connectioncentral locationfree waterrizal blvdenjoyed my staysilliman universitycable tvmango
Reviewed November 7, 2017

one thing's for sure we will not be staying at this hotel again, and it's not a hotel that we'll recommend to anyone, as well! We stayed there from Nov. 3 to 6 and from the moment we checked-in (11 pm or so), no welcome, or some sort of greetings by any staff, especially at the reception area, I mean the guy we spoke with didn't even smile, from the time I went to the counter to confirm our reservation up until the time we've completed the process of checking-in! It was also the first time that we were told that the payment needs to be in full, no option given to pay half now and the other half upon checkout, which was customary to most hotel we've been to! Once we got to the room (deluxe king), it was small! we asked for an extra bed to be added since, it only accommodates 2 adults, and the housekeeper was even unsure where to place the extra bed! And during breakfast, none of the waiters or waitress, knows how to smile, I mean seriously! not when they say good morning, or interact with you, not even to foreigners, mind you! But what really annoyed me was, was when we had our room cleaned the next day and housekeeping neglected to replace the amenities (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)! Suffice it to say that the hotels' management haven't been diligent in overseeing the type of customer service that they have!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Go somewhere else.
The hotel is very old, staff is not friendly and the buffet breakfast was really really bad.
They are also doing renovation on the other floor, so it's noisy.
So as I say, better going somewhere else.
Just the location is good, walking distance from the seaport.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Guillaume B
Reviewed September 29, 2017

A nice Hotel, the Lady is clearly beginning to show her age, but like any woman she dresses up very nicely. The lobby is clearly their draw, it is clean and well staffed. The restaurant, which serves the included breakfast and just past the check in is the Spa entrance down a marble corridor. Up the staircase or elevator (8 story hotel) deluxe standard room, 3rd floor. No balcony, but there was one right out door. Room was very small for me. And no hot water oh well it was hot and the lukewarm water was ok but not for everyone. Armed security at the door, always felt safe in and around the hotel. My wife utilized the spa, which is reasonably priced she said excellent !!. Overall 3 star and 5 star to a hard working bell hop - Prince. Decent food and an excellent staff go a long way.

Room Tip: Try towards the back.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Asked the to pick me up from the airport. I arrived at 8:30. when i got there got a call and front desk said the van was already back to the hotel because the driver waited and i was not there. driver could have waited for at least 45 minutes? what if my flight was delayed or i had to get my baggage. Crappy staff! No patience.

Lastly they charged for water which i bought outside. i put it on the fridge together with minibar water. apparently they charged me because they said i used their water. crappy audits.

this hotel maybe strategic because of its location but overall the service is not so good.

Room Tip: dont choose a room near the road
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Thank GlennAndTheWorl... A
Reviewed September 13, 2017

The hotel is conveniently located at the city accessible by public transport. It is likewise near the church, grocery and other restaurants. The room is fine, service is good and buffet breakfast is likewise fine. Overall, my stay was good and no major complaint.

Room Tip: Do not face the main street, quite noisy, get the rooms at the back.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo