“I ordered delivery from Neva's.”

Neva's Brick Oven Pizzas
Ranked #13 of 172 Restaurants in Dumaguete City
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Philippine, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

It is first time to order Neva's pizza but I really satisfied with their pizza.
If I have chance I will order again.
You should try it their pizza.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

we live here over four years now and nevas is the best value in the city.

great food and low prices. easy for two people to eat well for 200 pesos.

never had a bad food here, very good pasta, pizza and chicken and pork dishes. love the shepherd pie

we use nevas for home delivery at least once a week, almost always for beefy beef pizza

big university student crowd here

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I had pizza in El Nido’s famous pizza restaurant (i forgot the name, sorry), but Neva’s pizza is definitely much more tastier than that, and with a better price. If you ever visit Dumaguete, you should really give a try in Neva’s

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I was just strolling with maps on and was shocked to see this here. I knew them from Palawan but never heard there's one here. So I went and got a carbonara. Theirs has this distinct smell, taste and texture that I can remember from 16years ago. And amazingly, I don't know if it's just me.. it's still the same. I tried their garlic and cheese pizza too. It was good!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

for this visiting Dumaguete City, this is a must-go place for those craving for quality pizza that does not break the bank! they serve fresh, flame-oven baked pizza and also a variety of pasta plus the usual chicken and fish meals that are perfect for small groups looking to just pig out!

service is excellent and the serving sizes are quite good. ingredients seemed fresh and you can't beat thin crust pizza that's been baked in real flames inside a brick oven!

how i wish they had a branch in Manila as me and my friends would surely be regulars!