“Had a brilliant holiday”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Malia
Yiannis Manos Apartments
Ranked #3 of 82 Speciality Lodging in Malia
Reviewed 19 June 2017

The first impressions are always the best. This complex is sooo clean and well maintained not a thing out of place. The staff can't do enough for you, very welcoming, made me feel like part of the family. The accommodation is basic but you don't need 5* luxury just somewhere to sleep and shower. The choice of food is so good even me who is a nightmare to feed found something different to eat every night (miracle). I went on my own first time I have ever done it and thanks to the staff I would definitely do it again. I would definitely recommend the resort to any able bodied person as there are steps to everything not many but no good for a wheelchair bound person. There are two pools and both are very clean clear blue water and not full of chemicals.

Room Tip: The grounds are lovely so any studio or apartment they tend to keep noise to a minimum.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Always try to stay here when I visit Malia. Rooms are lovely and kept very clean. 2 pools with plenty of sunbeds. Staff are always friendly and helpful. The food is amazing especially the breakfasts.
Looking forward to hopefully visiting again this year!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kalia_hdj
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel has 2 pools which are really good to sit around in the day. Close to the beach, the bars and restaurants and the old town. BUT far enough away that the night life is not going to keep you awake.
Friendly staff, great food and drinks! Rooms are perfect and all you need.
Best place to stay - I have stayed at two other places previously but would return to Yiannis Manos for sure!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

I went here last September with my boyfriend for my birthday. It was amazing. The food, the staff, the room, the pool - all excellent.
Ilianna even went out and got me a birthday cake to follow my meal in the evening. They can't do enough to ensure you have a great time. The BBQ and quiz night is fantastic, it really gets you involved and making friends.
The strip is great, although I only went twice (getting old now in mid thirties) had a blast with the younguns and it was also a great place to chill as a couple. Nakia was perfect for us and I recommend the boat trip (€20 each I think)- get the tickets from the restaurant on the harbour. Beautiful!
Yiannismanos is just perfect. I'm going back this September for 7 nights and I can't wait!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tracyross82
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Only another 5 months to go before we go back to this amazing hotel . This will be our third year in a row , such friendly staff and delicious food . We all can't wait for September, see you all soon
Shops only 15 mins walk and beech within 5 mins and buses to other parts such as ageos nickalous

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Stayed in this hotel for my last 2 trips to Malia and am looking forward to staying again this summer! The rooms I've stayed in are spacious and very clean, and air conditioned. They hosted a pool party both times we've stayed, with several DJ's and drinking games which have been really good ways to meet other guests in the hotel (I think they usually host it on Wednesday's). The pool bar and restaurant offers a good choice, service and price as well as tasting better than most other places we ate at! - After we sampled a few other places we returned to eating at the restaurant as with the happy hour at the bar it made sense to get ready, have dinner, then pre drink with happy hour prices! Rooms are secure, staff are really friendly and speak excellent English! Roll on July!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here several times, each time is better then the last!!! The hotel is fantastic for a 3* Hotel! Quality Atmosphere with both a lively & relaxed pool area to suit all needs! We will be returning June this year for another week!! This is the only hotel i have ever returned to!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends