“lakeside bliss”

La Nepitella
Price range: US$20 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are on lake in old town of Anguillara Sabazia with outdoor tables view and quiet place. You could find local cuisine , lake fish, sea fish and sea food. Ci troviano sulle rive del Lago di Bracciano ai piedi del centro storico di Anguillara Sabazia. Abbiamo tavoli all'aperto e le nostre specialità oltre alla cucina locale , pesche di lago e di mare con priorità al pesce azzurro e frutti di mare.
Reviewed August 14, 2017

We are driving around the lake and fancied a bite to eat, parked the car and strolled along the pavement. We saw the tables laid and read the menu. Staff were attentive an dated food delicious - excellent seafood, well-cooked, nothing fancy. What a serendipitous find and what a view!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Been to Nepitella several times over the last 4 years and my partner has yet to eat a decent plate of food there. I always have the same dish and you can't go wrong with linguine and clams. Although the pasta is too al dente for my liking. My partner's fish was over cooked and dried out with no sauce very over priced. The side dish of fried potatoes arrived as late and were cold crisps. €5 and not eaten! The wine was fine but not chilled sufficiently whereas the bottled water was didn't really make sense. I get that people rave about the view, it is stunning however the food must be better!

2  Thank MrsDarcy63
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely fish-based lunch here. Plates are well portioned and well priced and above all, very well cooked. The view is beautiful and the service was also very good. Highly recommendable.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

I had the best linguine with a generous portion of clams and mussels, perfectly cooked with just the right seasonings, better than any I've ever had before! Also the flourless chocolate cake for dessert was incredible. The service is so friendly and warm, you feel right at home! They were so accommodating as there were no available tables without a reservation (highly recommend making a reservation!) but they managed to squeeze me in on the beautiful terrace with the most breathtaking views of the lake and the sunset. Truly a memorable dining experience and I will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed everything - from the delicious food straight out of the Lake Bracciano, to the extremely polite and accommodating service and staff. They went above and beyond! It truly was a wonderful meal and I will definitely recommend it, as well as return to it when I am next in this town!