“Delicious seafood, beautiful views”
Review of Chalet del Lago

Chalet del Lago
Price range: US$23 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2017

I had a great meal here in a lovely location, the price was reasonable, although I found most of the staff rather stiff (proper and swift, but not necessarily very friendly).

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

I come here whenever I come back to Anguillara and I have already reviewed the place some years back. However I have decided to review it again as some years have passed. I gave it 5 stars in the past and same as before it gets 5 stars with ease. Foot is top quality, location is absurd (few places have such an incredible 180 degrees view) and service is excellent. If you ever come to Anguillara I urge you to go you will not regret it.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

We stopped at the Chalet del Lago whilst visiting Anguilara Sabazia, somewhere we love so much we are already making plans to stay here next year. Having checked Trip Advisor we saw that it had some great reviews and boy we weren't disappointed. Definitely the best meal of the holiday. Beautiful location on the shores of the lake, picking up the off shore breezes which was much appreciated as it was about 37 degrees Celsius today. Very friendly service, they tolerated our Italian with good humour and support, and the food. Wow, what a super meal. I had the salt cod with potato and red onion confit. My husband had the selection of fried fish from the lake, which both he, and the rather sweet restaurant cat, much enjoyed. Then I had the potatoes encrusted turbot which was also gorgeous and he had the European white fish. Then super deserts too, all washed down with a bottle of Italian Rose. First class.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant a couple of times whilst in Anguillara. They had an English menu (very useful) - and the food was good along with nice wine menu. Clearly popular with the locals. Recommend a visit.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

We had artichoke carpacio and fried artichokes as a starter and seafood gricia with artichokes as a main. They were all absolutely tasty, fresh and well balanced. The seafood gricia is like the traditional local gricia, with smoked swordfish instead of pancetta. We loved the food and the stuff were attentive but not at all intrusive. We trusted the waiter for the dessert and we found the passion fruit cheesecake absolutely delicious. At the end the price for two sets of three courses and a bottle of good wine was only €86.