We stayed for one night at the Cambiocavallo, superb location, rooms carefully designed with italian design bathroom. In the moring you take a jump in the pool surrounded by olive trees. The staff is very friendly, excellent breakfast, great service. The only minor point is that it is situated along a mainroad to the little town of Modica, so if possible request a room at the back. It used to be a rest place for horses but the owner/ architect converted it into a small design hotel. Beaches are very close and there are great restaurants in Modica, Torre 'd Orient is a fantastic restaurant with a great view over Modica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the Val di Noto, in the territory of Modica, a UNESCO World Heritage city, is Cambiocavallo Unesco Area & Resort 4-star hotel by the charm of a charming hotel, in the countryside of iblea in a strategic position, 4 km from the crystal clear sea and at about 1:30 h from Malta. Born from the careful restoration of an old "posada," a resting place for travelers on horseback, is now a modern hotel with all amenities, surrounded by a lush garden Arab-Mediterranean. The hotel, fully renovated with a conservative intervention, it maintains the charm of the structure while the decor is inspired by the design criteria and research in contemporary minimalist lines and sober colors, an elegance that is, calibrated thanks to the inclusion of some traditional features: ceilings warps with reeds and wooden beams and stone walls still visible, others with lime plaster in warm colors to please the eye and the comfort of the guests. A place where modernity and innovation are combined with a typical unique and precious to give life to a unique way of conceiving the hospitality ... a sort of Concept Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Agoda so you can book your Cambiocavallo - Unesco Area & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambiocavallo Unesco Area Hotel
- Cambiocavallo - Unesco Area & Resort Modica, Sicily