We stayed at Romitorio di Serelle this May and had the loveliest time. The location is beautiful, our apartment was comfortable and beautifully furnished. The staff were so helpful and friendly. It is up in the hills and has stunning views but close enough to visit Florence and many other little villages surrounding it. A car is essential but there is lots to see and explore. Food and wine delicious too. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romitorio di Serelle has been completely restored, preserving the original characteristics and using traditional materials of Chianti rural architecture. The hospitality is offered in apartments of different types, exclusive and comfortable flats, independent from each other, furnished according to the rural tradition, but offering high quality standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Romitorio di Serelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romitorio Di Serelle Hotel Barberino Val d`Elsa
- Romitorio Di Serelle Italy/Barberino Val D'Elsa, Tuscany