“Hidden little gem”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mikey006
Bedfordshire
“Hidden little gem”
Reviewed February 13, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I like to think that when I review I do it fairly and give positive reviews more often than negative. I am thoroughly delighted with this cottage, the facilities and owners are simply fantastic. We arrived late at night (approximately midnight), they had stayed up to ensure we had a proper welcome and they had a basket of bread, jam and fruit on arrival and made us tea. The accommodation was perfect for our needs (family of 5). Nothing was too much trouble and I feel we will be heading back to stay again soon.

Management Response
14 Feb 2018
Thank You so much for your comments Mikey..)
It's been a great, great pleasure to meet and private with you and your beautifull Family.
Hope to See you back soon☺
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing