See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Tiny dirt track leading to this hotel.

Staff very friendly and giving a nice welcome. Nice view.

As there are 4 of us we rented a tiny house.
Furniture is quite old, door is pretty hard to open thanks to chaffing on the floor. Fridge was not plugged. No microwave. Toaster needs to be fixed. Bathroom is really old. Toilets are leaking.
Bed is not really comfortable. Old spring type.

Coming back from the city I was bitten by a scorpion. I don’t blame the hotel, that is wildlife. But it happened where my young kids were playing. On the terrace itself, 2 meters from the entrance door.

The hospital nearby is very friendly.
I was very happy it didn’t happen to the kids. Trust me that is painful.

Anyway, enjoy your stay. On my side I am not ready to come back. Sorry.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank FlyingJPR
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We randomly selected this hotel for an overnight trip to Jabugo and Aracena. It was a smart choice!
The views were stunning, it was clean and quiet. They had a great cot and a highchair
The room and bathroom was spacious. I am sure we would've slept well had our baby let us!
We will be back for our next shopping trip

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

A nice tucked away quiet place. Silvia extended hospitality well above many other establishments we have been. The only downside to this property is the road leading into it are manners of bumpy potholes & poor signage could easily be overlooked along freeway.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Clean, comfortable and super friendly hotel. Being a rural hotel it was a little more basic than a regular hotel but it was a great place to stay. They are dog friendly and we found nearby rural roads to walk the dogs. The hotel property itself is big and has a pig, sheep, goats and its own dog. Breakfast was great and included in the price of our room. A served breakfast and not buffet but still had plenty of food and we left full. We really enjoyed our stay and recommend this hotel if you are looking for a quiet, affordable place to stay within 5 minutes of Aracena, 20 minutes of Jabugo and 30 minutes from Cortegana. We're definitely going back. We stayed in the two bedroom cabin which is set apart from the main building.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2016

My wife and I stayed here along with my brother in-law during our motorbike tour of Andalucia. The place was perfect for a quiet break in the beautiful countryside just outside Aracena - very peaceful and relaxing casa rural, with lovely spacious rooms and a great restaurant with simple but very tasty food (we tried three different cuts of iberian pork which were delicious!). The main thing that sets this place apart from many/most hotels in Andalucia was the quality of the service provided by the staff. We were very well looked after during our stay by Rocio, who was on reception and also serving in the restaurant, and also the young chef, who's name we didn't catch. Great place and highly recommended!

Room Tip: It seemed that all rooms had a great view of the beautiful countryside.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends