Hotel Casa Rosalia(Brion)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$79
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Hotel O Desvio(Roxos)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$188
Priceline
US$73
  • Restaurant
Casa Grande de Capellania(Padron)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Pool
Eurostars Gran Hotel Santiago(Santiago de Compostela)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

NH Hesperia Santiago Peregrino(Santiago de Compostela)
US$74
US$72
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Hotel B-Nor(Santiago de Compostela)(Great Value!)
US$63
All reviewsone nightspapoolsbalneariobreaksofabathrobessourcefloortowelsoption
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

The setting is lovely -- a quiet little town in the country just outside Santiago. So quiet we were in danger of sleeping through breakfast. Though I tried waking early after hearing the delightful bird-song on the first day. The hotel is very modern, clean, spacious. LOTS of delicious food at every meal, and very pleasing, crisp local wines. The staff are very professional, attentive and happy to accommodate special food requests with no fuss. The spa is wonderful, with a series of pools (all with warm water from the ancient spring source on site), and saunas, and​ exercise rooms with all sorts of machines. If you can tear yourself away from the spa, a public bus at the door gets you into Santiago in 20 minutes, for less than 2€.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2017

I stayed here one night and used the spa. The rooms could do with some maintenance and updating - they are clearly dated. But the rooms were generally clean and very serviceable. On the 4th floor the rooms are also very large with a sofa seating areas and large bathroom.

The spa was one of the better I have been to, and especially good considering the low cost. There are lots of facilities so you are bound to find a few things that you will enjoy.

I would easily come back.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

I believe that a stay in a hotel should have no hidden costs, nor bad surprises. Specially when paying a high price for Hotel features such as gym or the Spa.
Turns out that the Spa and Gym are not included in the fee. And as a surprise factor, the gym is closed over the weekend.
On top of that, past due date food was offered on the "included" breakfast.
Definetely would not recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank j0t4b3
HBC B, Director de Recepción at Hotel Balneario de Compostela, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Greetings,

We thankyou for taking your time to write your comments, there has definitely been a mistake with the yoghurt issue (our Restaurant personnel checks expiry dates every morning), we assume you contacted them that same instant in order to change your breakfast plate.

On the other hand, we definitely have to discuss the other information you publish: you booked through "Booking.com" website where we establish two different prices: BED AND BREAKFAST and WELLNESS PACKAGE, it is clearly described that the Spa access is only included in the second option. What is also clearly mentioned is that the GYM is closed on weekends.

We publish all our information on the many booking websites we collaborate with, if you had doubts about what was included or not, you could have contacted us and we would have kindly solved them (or you could have simply taken your time to read what was included in your booking).

What you do not mention, is that you booked a room for 2 adults and arrived at the Hotel with a child, we gave you a big "Family Room" without any extra cost so as to make sure you were comfortable; these type of free upgrades should be taken in consideration when you assume your stay was a bad experience.

Kind regards,

FRONT OFFICE MANAGER

Reviewed April 20, 2016

I was working in the region and this hotel was recommended by locals to me. It is well priced, my room was large and very nice, the WiFi worked, and it was a nice place for my short business trip and I would certainly return. Reception staff speak good English and very friendly and helpful.

I saw other reviews remarking on old folk appearing at breakfast in bathrobes and I had this experience too. Slightly disconcerting but the hotel spa attracts many older people undergoing health treatments. Cannot say that it really bothered me.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed March 30, 2015

We went there for just one night. I had only been to this kind of resorts abroad and I wanted to try it at home. The spa itself has different kind of pools with bubbles, water currents, sauna, etc. I found it pleasant in general, it is not bigger than the others i had been before but it is a good place to relax for a while. Our room was cozy and had all we needed, i would say it was even bigger than what i was expecting. Restaurants Staff was really kind (we were late to the canteen and they allowed us to have breakfast at the caffeteria).

Room Tip: We booked a room on the 4rth floor (top). The room was cozy and even bigger that what we were expecting. Due to its location it was a little bit warm when we arrived, but we solved it just by opening the window.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple