Stayed for two nights March 27th,28th. This is our third stay, as we like Denham and the surrounding area, but will definitely be our last. Our room (69) was really tatty and dirty round the top of the toilet seat, old fashioned fourteen inch telly, we stayed in room 64 a few months back and that was ok. The most disappointing thing for me was the pool, it always seemed to be occupied by childrens swimming classes at the times i was able to swim. Very noisy too with people returning to rooms late ...talking loudly well into the night. It's a shame as the location is fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 42 acres of beautiful, tranquil parkland, Denham Grove offers stylish and modern accommodation, impressive modern leisure facilities and a convenient location close to the M40 and M25 motorways. There are 100 stylish en suite rooms, and complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas. Each room features a TV. With great access to the region's major road network, the hotel makes an excellent base from which to explore this part of beautiful Buckinghamshire. Denham Grove is only 14 miles from the Wembley Stadium. The great leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, a mini-gym, a spa bath and a sauna. The hotel also offers tennis and a pool table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, LateRooms, HRS, Hotel.de and Reservation Counter so you can book your Denham Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devere Venues Denham Grove Hotel Denham
- Devere Venues Hotel Denham