All reviews decanter of sherry yogurt north wales listed building meringue historic house sunday lunch blueberries comfy sofas roll top bath like coming home real fire on arrival original features business trip wonderful hosts breakfast was excellent
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful building, and fantastic hosts. We felt completely at home here and were well looked after. This place has everything you need, comfortable warm rooms and the food in their michelin star restaurant is amazing. Elvira couldn't do enough for us. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2017

We were here Wednesday and Thursday this week. I'd seen the reviews and wanted something a little different for my wife's birthday.
I can certainly say it's different, but in a good way! Both Elvira and David made us feel really welcome, even though when we arrived they were getting over the really bad rain that we were having.
The building is really just something else, our room was a great size and the bed really comfortable. All you could ask for with tea and coffee, bottled water, kit kats, sweets and of course hoola hoops!!!! A good sized tv complete with a dvd. Dvd's were available to watch as well. The bathroom was a good size, and the shower was big and roomy.
We'll have to wait till our next time as we didn't get to eat in the restaurant at night, but see the photo's on tripadvisor for breakfast and you just know that you won't be disappointed. Great produce, a great setting and really well cooked. Thanks chef.
Elvira is a great host, Dave is a great chef, what more do you want?!
We had a great time, thank you both. It was really great to meet nice, normal people.
Get those bags packed folks and head over to Rhyl

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David D
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I visited for one night with my other half and my 15 month old daughter..and they could not have been more accomodating. Lovely people, great food, lovely location and a great room. I can't recommend highly enough. Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2017

Once again I had a very, very nice stay with Elvira and David - and even in the same room as last year!! The only noise one hears when opening the windows are the seagulls and some other birds, but no cars.
I will definitely come back when I'm in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Took my family here for my mother's 80th birthday on a Saturday and was so impressed I took them back for a roast on Sunday! Great service, food lovely and well presented in a beautiful building! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this lovely place to anyone, full marks Elvira!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family