US$48
  • Bar/Lounge
US$176
US$162
  • Pool
All reviewsyogurtdecanter of sherrynorth walesmeringuehistoric housean excellent dinnerroll top bathlike coming homereal fireblueberriescomfy sofassunday lunchon arrivallisted buildingperfect hostsoriginal featuresstayed here for one night
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed and ate here for one night on a business trip. Very comfortable accommodation in period setting, with amazing food - both evening meal and breakfast. The hosts are very experienced and provide a quality dining experience - ingredients chosen with care and respect. Would love to return if I'm ever in north Wales again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

We felt transported to another era at Barrett's of Tyn Rhyl. The hosts could not have been more gracious. The room was beautiful. We had the most exquisite gourmet dinner and breakfast in the sun room. A truly magical time.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful building, and fantastic hosts. We felt completely at home here and were well looked after. This place has everything you need, comfortable warm rooms and the food in their michelin star restaurant is amazing. Elvira couldn't do enough for us. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2017

We were here Wednesday and Thursday this week. I'd seen the reviews and wanted something a little different for my wife's birthday.
I can certainly say it's different, but in a good way! Both Elvira and David made us feel really welcome, even though when we arrived they were getting over the really bad rain that we were having.
The building is really just something else, our room was a great size and the bed really comfortable. All you could ask for with tea and coffee, bottled water, kit kats, sweets and of course hoola hoops!!!! A good sized tv complete with a dvd. Dvd's were available to watch as well. The bathroom was a good size, and the shower was big and roomy.
We'll have to wait till our next time as we didn't get to eat in the restaurant at night, but see the photo's on tripadvisor for breakfast and you just know that you won't be disappointed. Great produce, a great setting and really well cooked. Thanks chef.
Elvira is a great host, Dave is a great chef, what more do you want?!
We had a great time, thank you both. It was really great to meet nice, normal people.
Get those bags packed folks and head over to Rhyl

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David D
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I visited for one night with my other half and my 15 month old daughter..and they could not have been more accomodating. Lovely people, great food, lovely location and a great room. I can't recommend highly enough. Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family