Villa Jorge y Ana Luisa
Villa Tery(Vinales)
  • Room Service
Casa Elisa(Vinales)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsswimming poollobsterhorse ridingthe main streetrooms are beautifulrecommend this casaat hometwo nightsstocked fridgehighly recommend a staywater and beerbreakfast and dinnerair conditioningwalking tourextended familyhouse is beautifulcoffee farm
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Vinales was the highlight during our stay in Cuba and we really enjoyed staying at Ana Luisa's casa. She is very friendly, warm and good-spirited. The rest of the family are also nice and the dog is so cute! The horse riding tour that she organised for us with Domingo was great fun, the best thing we did in Cuba. As well as being a welcoming house, the cooking is brilliant, the best food I ate in Cuba, deliciously seasoned fish with a lovely fresh salad, rice, etc. Very generous portions too! The shower was hot and powerful. There was a fridge in the room with waters and beers which was a really great touch. I would definitely recommend staying here, very peaceful, friendly and welcoming... And you will not leave hungry!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I cried when I said goodbye to Ana Luisa. My friend and I had such an amazing time. We really felt at home here. Ana Luisa is the perfect hostess and you will fall in love with the whole family. The street is so quiet and we loved sitting on the front porch in the rocking chairs every evening. Breakfast on the rooftop terrace was incredible!! The location is amazing! We actually were told about how good Ana Luisa`s cooking was from a man from Paris who we met in another Casa in Havana! You will have no worries here in regards to accomodation--there is airconditioning, hot shower with great water pressure---and of course the food!!!!!! We stayed four days and had one amazing dinner after another!!! It is the family that you will never forget. I cannot speak highly enough of all of therm. I hope to go back again!!!!

Room Tip: take the hop on hop off 5 cuc bus for a good orientation and great views
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Hi Ana Luisa & Jorge

Thanks for your perfect hospitality during our stay in Vinales. My son liked it so much he came back! The special meal for my birthday and our anniversary was fantastic. It was very emotional for me when you all sang 'Happy Birthday' to me in Spanish. Your friends, Iliana, Armando and Flora are also very nice, kind and hospitable people and we thank you and them for looking after us so well. Please tell Domingo I have now recovered from my horse ride but I haven't smoked the cigars yet!

Hi Tripadvisor people

Book here. It's fantastic!

Steve

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We highly recommend a stay with Ana Luisa and Jorge in their casa. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. The meals served are superb!
/ P&L

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Great location in Vinales,5 minuets from the center street in a quiet street. Great breakfast for 3 CUC each, and even better dinner. Rooms are clean and include AC and private bathrooms. The reason to visit here is Ana Luisa, a great woman for conversation, always smiling and willing to help.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple