“Overall excellent”
Review of Canalta Rimbey

Canalta Rimbey
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Rimbey
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Stayed over night this pass week and found the room quite clean, sanitized and overall great value.

• Stayed: July 2011
Management response:Responded 5 August 2011

I am so glad that your stay was an enjoyable one. We try to make each and every guest feel at home. We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Rimbey!
Konnie and the Super 8 team

Reviewed 4 January 2011

We stayed here over Christmas with our four kids, we all had a great time in the pool, slide was a BIG hit and the hot tub was nice & hot!! Rooms were very clean and quiet. Our kids also enjoyed the free high speed internet and spent lots of time on u-tube. The breakfast was fresh and very tasty, loved the all day free coffee, teas, hot chocolate and popcorn! Super 8 was great!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 6 January 2011

I am so glad that you chose to stay with us and that you felt at home, as that is our goal with all our guests. Yes the pool if very popular and I am glad your children enjoyed they stay as well, there is not always a lot to do in a hotel and we strive to make every stay enjoyable for everyone.I thank you for your kind words and look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area, as we say " We are always home for you!" Konnie & the Super 8 Team

Reviewed 20 December 2010

The staff accomadated several families from various parts of the province, in a very professional curteous and compassionate manner. We have spent a great number of nights in hotels throughout the world and have never been treated better. The best experience in a lot of years. Thank you from all parties in this group. I am sure everyone will be back.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 December 2010

Thank you so much for your kind words and I am very happy that your stay was a postive one and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 1 September 2010

I stayed at the super 8 for months and was realy good i will stay there again as long as in Rimbey

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 16 September 2010

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to treat all our guests and family and are so happy that you chose to stay with us long term and that we were able to meet all your needs. We can't wait to see you the next time you are in Rimbey, take care,Konnie & the Super 8 Team

Reviewed 17 May 2010

Stayed here for one night while on business. I was surprized at how nice it was. Popcorn when I arrived and the room was really nice, clean and new. I did use the hot tub and pool and they were great. There is an A&W attached if you need to grab a bite to eat. Breakfast was OK and they did waffles. I will stay here the next time I am in Rimbey.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 19 May 2010

I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us and your kind words. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and I look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town.
Konnie Meissner

Been to Canalta Rimbey? Share your experiences!