“Tasty”

Reez's Smoked Meat Diner
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Summerland
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: We are a Montreal Smoked Meat Diner. We specialize in offering authentic Montreal Smoked Meat to the Okanagan. Our meat is very tender and directly imported from Montreal. We also offer a few varieties such as our in-house recipes : Reez's Reuben, Reez's smoked meat grilled cheese and Reez's smoked meat poutine.
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

I went with a business associate. We had smoked meat on rye. Simple place very tasty sandwich. I will go back.

1  Thank camillu

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Loved the sandwiches, friendly service. Price points might be a bit high relatively speaking. Poutine was ok, better then the fast food chains but something was a bit off. Packaged gravy or mozzarella instead of curds? Maybe I am wrong but I can say I would just go for the sandwich next time around.

1  Thank twysted2015
Reviewed November 12, 2016

WE recently found this lovely restaurant... Fell in love with the sandwich which melts in your mouth!!!!..The staff is friendly always remembers who you are, makes you feel at home. They recently had a 3 week holiday and I swear we had withdrawals lol..Try this place you will enjoy Im sure.

1  Thank Terri-Lynne K
Reviewed October 31, 2016

A cute little restaurant offering simple fare mostly involving smoked meat, fries, poutine. I found the prices high for the quality which was okay but not as good as other smoked meats and poutine I've had recently in some other BC towns. My husband and I shared one sandwich and one large poutine for lunch and it cost just over $20. You order and pay at the front then your meal is brought to your table. There are a few inside tables and a little outside patio area. The bathroom sink was filthy with grime which I found quite disturbing especially given the young woman efficiently cleaning tables out front.

2  Thank Linda S
Reviewed September 12, 2016

My husband has been to Montreal and he says this smoked meat is just as good as what he had there. The fries were excellent and though the gravy was a little bland, we had no problem finishing all of our smoked meat poutine. The restaurant had a cute patio and we enjoyed our meal outside. It was a very enjoyable lunch stop with plenty of free parking directly across the street.