I was looking for a place to stay on my way through Kelowna. I noticed that this place had a great off season rate which was essentially the same places as the basic hotels in and around Kelowna. While the little map on the keycard confirmed I had been put in the property's smallest room (and without the lake view) it was still very nice. The studio room had a very comfortable queen bed, large LCD tv and DVD player, a little sitting area, small table to eat at and full kitchen. The gas fireplace was an unexpected bonus and the bathroom and shower were nice as well.
The wifi was fast and the staff very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the beauty of vineyards and dramatic landscapes, the Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa is set on a secluded stretch of Lake Okanagan shoreline, 15 minutes north of Penticton and 45 minutes south of Kelowna. The beachfront resort features 115 condo-style suites, each well appointed with a full kitchen, dining and living areas, fireplace and most offer a balcony for stunning lakefront views. You are invited to live the Okanagan lifestyle and enjoy two outdoor hot tubs, a large outdoor pool with sundeck, barbecues, beaches, boat rentals, fitness room, meeting and group venues, as well as a neighbouring Restaurant and Day Spa. At your doorstep is Summerland's Bottleneck Drive wineries, golf courses, water activities, hiking, biking, cycling, swimming, art galleries and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerland Waterfront Resort And Spa
- Summerland Waterfront Hotel Summerland