“New Chicken or Beef DONAIR”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #22 of 40 Restaurants in Summerland
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Wouldn't usually review a sandwich shop but when I saw the ad for the donair I thought I would give it a go.....I aIso have to say they do a good job on the breakfast egg sandwich and lunch. However the DONAIR is downright disgusting. The server was friendly and made the sandwich the way they recommend. Thought I was eating fish. JUST DON'T DO IT!!

Reviewed July 16, 2016

Stopped there after finding the cafe we wanted to stop at was closed. Food and service was very good, but it's a fast food stop.

1  Thank 308shelly
Reviewed January 12, 2015

they have falafels, avocado, spinach and are super friendly and bake fresh cookies! They are the best in the west- Sonora. They are close to Nesters Market and local Banks and post office and in the direct downtown area, so they are amazing and amazingly close to everything. I do hope they got the handicap bathroom lock fixed by now!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Very friendly and quick service. The staff was nice and subs were prepared quickly. Fresh tasting too :)

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Not too happy. Left with a FROZEN egg sandwich once. The next time I had cold food, I called and they said they would replace my sub free. When I went there the "manager" said they do not do such a thing. Disappointed in the customer care big time. In a small town word spreads quickly. I, among others would rather go to the older one since they have cleaned the place. The old one is much better

1  Thank sun06shine