Don't wait a minute longer go there. If you have ever thought about trying fishing in a luxury/wilderness experience then this is the place for you.
If you have never held a rod or you are a budding Earnest Hemingway this is it. From the minute you arrive to the minute you leave everything is done to make your experience as memorable as possible. Belinda, Frank and all the crew are absolutely fantastic.
I can't describe the feeling of hooking into a fully charged canyon sturgeon. They really hang on!!!!! There is only one downside............my wife caught the biggest fish. The guides are all experienced and want you to have the time of your life. The boats and tackle are outstanding and the food and rooms are fab! We are booking for next year now and we have only got back today. Please please do not book Mike as your guide any time next September because he's ours and we love him! Oh and they do weddings in a fabulous setting! I'm not on the payroll .....honest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser River Lodge is a little piece of heaven surrounded by the majestic Cascade Mountains, on the shores of the Mighty Fraser River.We invite you to join us for a stay at our Lodge, and experience the fishing vacation of a lifetime, a romantic getaway, a corporate event, or perhaps a unique one of kind Wedding venue!Fraser River Lodge is located just outside the town of Harrison Hot Springs & the picturesque farming community of Agassiz, and just over an hour away from Vancouver in beautiful British Columbia, Canada.Come join us and Relax...in style.Enjoy our "outdoor playground" and the endless opportunities that our area has to offer, such as hiking, horse riding, golfing, river rafting and beautiful sight seeings by car or helicopter... Our Lodge guests can also expect gourmet dining, a great selection of Single Malt Scotch Whisky’s, Cuban cigars and award winning BC wines.Set among 18 private acres with 2,000 feet of private riverfront, our Lodge is a warm and inviting log home retreat. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be captured with its spectacular view of the Fraser River and the majestic 7,000 foot high Mt.Cheam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Fraser River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser River Hotel Agassiz
- Fraser River Lodge And Resort
- Fraser River Fishing Hotel