I really can't say enough positive things about my recent weeks stay at the lodge. The diligence and professionalism I encountered was really first class and all of the staff were wonderful. ALL going up and above the call of duty to look after us. Not only were all of the people absolutely wonderful but our fishing excursions were managed with impeccable detail quite honestly brilliant ! To top this off our fishing was beyond our wildest expectation and again conducted with such diligence and professionalism, thank you Jay ! We changed our itinerary without any hassle what so ever while we was there. The staff really couldn't do enough to ensure we had the most wonderful experience, big thank you to Frank and all the team there. Keith and I had a great time and really felt like part of the family. Ive been on many overseas fishing trips and Fraser River Lodge really sets the standard for the rest to learn from in every way. Big thank you to all of you and please tell Jay he looks better in that blonde wig we eventually got him to wear !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser River Lodge is a little piece of heaven surrounded by the majestic Cascade Mountains, on the shores of the Mighty Fraser River.We invite you to join us for a stay at our Lodge, and experience the fishing vacation of a lifetime, a romantic getaway, a corporate event, or perhaps a unique one of kind Wedding venue!Fraser River Lodge is located just outside the town of Harrison Hot Springs & the picturesque farming community of Agassiz, and just over an hour away from Vancouver in beautiful British Columbia, Canada.Come join us and Relax...in style.Enjoy our "outdoor playground" and the endless opportunities that our area has to offer, such as hiking, horse riding, golfing, river rafting and beautiful sight seeings by car or helicopter... Our Lodge guests can also expect gourmet dining, a great selection of Single Malt Scotch Whisky’s, Cuban cigars and award winning BC wines.Set among 18 private acres with 2,000 feet of private riverfront, our Lodge is a warm and inviting log home retreat. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be captured with its spectacular view of the Fraser River and the majestic 7,000 foot high Mt.Cheam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Fraser River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser River Lodge And Resort
- Fraser River Hotel Agassiz
- Fraser River Fishing Hotel