Spent 5 days at Fraser River lodge in September. The food was amazing, the staff extremely friendly and the fishing was incredible, didn't think it could get any better until the last day when we caught two 8 foot sturgeon. Big thanks to Kerry our guide. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fraser River Lodge is a little piece of heaven surrounded by the majestic Cascade Mountains, on the shores of the Mighty Fraser River.We invite you to join us for a stay at our Lodge, and experience the fishing vacation of a lifetime, a romantic getaway, a corporate event, or perhaps a unique one of kind Wedding venue!Fraser River Lodge is located just outside the town of Harrison Hot Springs & the picturesque farming community of Agassiz, and just over an hour away from Vancouver in beautiful British Columbia, Canada.Come join us and Relax...in style.Enjoy our "outdoor playground" and the endless opportunities that our area has to offer, such as hiking, horse riding, golfing, river rafting and beautiful sight seeings by car or helicopter... Our Lodge guests can also expect gourmet dining, a great selection of Single Malt Scotch Whisky’s, Cuban cigars and award winning BC wines.Set among 18 private acres with 2,000 feet of private riverfront, our Lodge is a warm and inviting log home retreat. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be captured with its spectacular view of the Fraser River and the majestic 7,000 foot high Mt.Cheam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Fraser River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser River Hotel Agassiz
- Fraser River Lodge And Resort
- Fraser River Fishing Hotel