All reviews brock university front desk living room fourth floor tim hortons hot tub king suite very nice hotel rooms are spacious st catharines coffee maker bit dated small fridge short drive off the beaten path up to date free internet
Reviewed June 2, 2009

This canine mom and daughter duo finds the trek out of Toronto on the way home to Cleveland so tiresome, that we have taken to resting overnight on the advice of a friend. Although surprised it was not near the center of town, it is a peaceful place to rest, and they made both me and my little one feel extremely welcome. There is plenty of grass, free and plentiful parking. They were very kind in preparing food for take-out from the restaurant...the pizza is worth the trip alone; as is the French silk pie! This is where the in-room fridge comes in especially handy!
And if you've never stayed at a Four Points before, I have to admit I found all the little touches incredibly amusing (i.e. tag on water bottle reads "it's water! of course it's free"
I look forward to staying again!

Date of stay: June 2008
1  Thank Maliesmom
Reviewed May 13, 2009

The rooms are very spacious, with a seperate living space and bedroom. It was clean and fairly modern. It was also helpful to have the fridge and microwave. Having the restaurant in the building (food was decent) was also handy.

It is sort of out in the middle of nowhere and is not in the middle of St. Catherines. This was fine for my purposes, but may be an issue for others. The Pen centre and restaurants are a short drive away.

Date of stay: May 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2009

Group of 18 of my family went to this hotel for what we hoped would be a care free Easter Brunch, We were very wrong. During our dinner the Chef and Food and Drink Manager approached our table for feed back we told them some of the Food was cold. The waitress came over to our table and requested we give up our high chair for another table, yet within 4 feet of where we were sitting their was a high chair not being used. All agreed it was the worst Coffe we all had ever tasted. During our meal we were asked how we wanted our bill split up twice. Then our bill arrives and to all our surprise all the Adults meals had been discounted to the child rate which was half price. We were all satisfied with what we thought was the right thing to have done considering our displeasure with the whole experience. When we went to pay it brought to our attention that the price had not been adjusted due to our dissatisfaction it was an error on the part of the server and cashier. We asked to speak to the Manager. While we are waiting the Cashier is rolling his eyes at us Huffing and Puffing, Cracking his knuckles and shrugging his shoulders. !5 mins later the Manager arrives and says "so what seems to be the problem", as if he has know idea why he is now standing in front of us. All said and done he offered us a $2.00 dollar discount for each Adult. I then went to the front counter and asked to speak with the General Manager, I was told she was having lunch. So that last insult was the Manager was to busy enjoying her Easter Brunch to be bothered with my complaint..

Date of stay: April 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2009

Since moving away from St. Catharines, I/we have used this hotel on several occasions as our base. This is a truly nice place to come back to time and time again. [Will be there in March 2009.]

This is a spot easily located off Hwy 406 on the top of the Niagara escarpment. It is very close to Brock University.

The rooms/facility is always clean and well maintained. The suites have a living room, dining room, bathroom, separate bedroom, and small counter with fridge, microwave, sink.

It is always a pleasure to stay here.

Date of stay: January 2007
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank rob_s_way
Reviewed January 27, 2009

I visit St. Catharines ON twice a year for psychic expos. For those who have never been to one, they are GRUELING -- eleven hour days, and if you are a well-known reader, you are busy nonstop open to close.

This particular Sheraton is as home-away-from-home as you can get. Immaculately clean, with staff that from top to bottom on the roster goes out of their way for you.

The suite style rooms are terrific for settling in and relaxing after a long business day; the little living room/kitchen combo makes you feel like you're not "stuck in your bedroom" the way standard hotels do. Parking is easy and amenities plentiful. And the beds - ! Warm, comfortable, clean clean clean. Only things missing for a perfect night's sleep are my husband and my Maine Coon cat.

A great hotel, especially for business travelers.

Date of stay: July 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Traveling_Psychic