All reviews brock university front desk living room fourth floor tim hortons king suite rooms are spacious coffee maker bit dated small fridge st catharines short drive off the beaten path up to date free internet lots of parking suite hotel
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Stayed 4 nights as we came down for a family funeral and didn't want to flop on someones couch. The hotel had great staff, clean comfy beds, and a beautiful lobby. The bar was nice but no one was there, my father and I cleaned out a few bottles. All in all if you have to stay in this area for whatever reason it is a great place to stay. Mind you I'm simple and don't need luxuries when it comes to hotels just clean and comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Tino L
Saleem J, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Tino,

Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us ! Staff and Management thank you for taking the time to leave such a glowing review with such positive feedback !

We hope to welcome you back in the future under better circumstances.

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I rolled in at 9pm. Quick checkin, all rooms are large suites, right across from Brock University, large parking lot, easy to access from QEW freeway, free internet, nice lobby, restaurant, and workout room.

Had a little winkle on checkin but I was assigned another room quickly and it was all good...nothing major and appreciated how quick they took action.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank FamilyTravellers2008
Saleem J, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and were taken care of by our team.

Your business is important to us, and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Warm welcome by the front desk reception, large suite room. Very comfortable King size bed.
Lots of hot water with great pressure.
Salt water pool was a bonus i dont do well with hi chlorinated pools.
Restaurant well priced, Fish and chips was delicious
Looking forward to our next stay

Stayed: January 2018
Saleem J, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Rick and Linda,

Thank you for choosing the Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us ! Staff and Management appreciate your positive comments and glowing review, this helps to motivate our team and we all say thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 9, 2018

First off, the customer service here is fantastic. All my requests were met and in great time!

The restaurant is pretty good too. I had calamari and a sirloin and it was excellent. The bar staff is very friendly.

The rooms are a bit outdated and the building needs an uplift and I'd imagine that's coming.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2018

Stayed overnight while visiting my son at Brock. The price was reasonable, especially for a two room suite. The pool was a little smaller than I would have liked, but overall it was very comfy and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Ayub A, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Dear Gordie,

Thank you for your complimentary review of the Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites. We are pleased to have had you as our guest and hope to have you return very soon.