“Amazing!!”
Review of Teteria Cardamomo

Teteria Cardamomo
Ranked #8 of 81 Restaurants in Tepoztlan
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

I am a local and this is my favorite restaurant in Tepoz! I am vegetarian so it's not easy for me to find really great meals when I eat out. I have been many times and have always left extremely satisfied with the food, ambiance, and service! I recommend getting the 2 person sampler, I've shared it with 3 people so it's a lot of food and there's a bit of everything in it. Service is really great and the owner pays close attention to all the customers.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

We had a fab experience here with Natalia - owner. She speaks great English- and totally took care of us! We stopped in one cold night for a cafe but stayed for eats. The place is decorated like a harem tent - with pillows, cool tunes and a cozy edgy feel. We loved it. They offer a great Vegan menu and many unique and specialty drinks from teas, to yogurts to craft beer and more. Cant wait to go back! CHEERS! and thank you NATALIA- you rock!

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

This place serves delicious Arab food, mostly vegetarian. It's very cozy and the service is very friendly. I'd advice to order a "mixed plater" as it a sampler plate and you'll be able to enjoy all the flavors better. Delicious and great for resting after a long walk.

Reviewed December 28, 2016

You look for a calm place in the active centre of Tepoztlan and wish a snack or a plate with special food: you go to the Tetra Cardamomo, where kind people serve you.

Reviewed December 23, 2016

Excellent danza arabe shows, very nice family runs this place, but the food, while unique, just isn't very tasty, sad to say. And for some reason, they put their hot teas in cups that don't contain the heat, so they cold really really fast (and you can't lift the cups because at first they're so hot, and have no handles)

1  Thank GypsyGitanoAtHeart