“Great lobster tacos”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Simple restaurant in the middle of the centre. Not only tourists wich is a good sign. We tried the lobster tacos wich were really good. Also the chicken tacos were good and the guacamole. Good prices both on food and beer. Recommend it for classic, local food

Write a ReviewReviews (1,380)

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Because we are in Holbox with our two teen boys, we have eaten more than our share of pizza this week. I have to say this was our least favorite on the island. Cariocas was my favorite (had their lobster pizza) but my husband preferred Hornitos. Both were better than this bland, basic pizza with a hard crust. However, the service was decent especially considering it was New Year's Eve and the restaurant was full. I'm very skeptical as to the legitimacy of Edelyn's reviews and its higher rank than many other restaurants that are far better.

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

had the famous and original lobster pizza....in Mexican pesos is expensive! it interesting experience

Reviewed December 30, 2016

We've eaten at Edelyn for the last 10 years, every time we visited the island. The quality was going a bit down the drain, the staff not exactly charming but it was a good alternative to all the Mexican food places on the island. Each time we ate there in the last couple of years we were vowing not to go back but times made us forget of course... I'm so glad that I was caught in a torrential rain right by the door to their stock room and had a chance to observe what's going on there for a good half an hour. At least three people from their staff were sitting there, smoking, eating and spending time on social media. The room was filthy, supplies not stocked neatly but thrown on the shelves, some cans of tomato sauce and bottles of oil lying upside down, some on the side, dirty rugs everywhere, flies all over the place, the plastic chairs that emploees sat in were so filthy I was afraid to touch. Onions and limes lying on the wet dirty floor, layers of stains on the table the staff ate at. And after they ate and smoked, nobody went to wash hands.... Not eating there again!

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Honestly, i don't think they are the best pizzas at Holbox.
The restrooms are awful and you get stocked with de doors, or that's what my friends told me. (I don't go to restrooms at restaurants)
The meet was horrible too.