“Nice seafood”

Buena Vista Grill
Ranked #56 of 114 Restaurants in Holbox Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 19, 2017

We went there twice, had some great prawns in different sauces, homemade handcut french fries! Variety of drinks were limited but tasty.

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a meal here and noticed several Mexican families at nearby tables. The menu was varied but I can definitely recommend the grilled fish with garlic and the guacamole. The service was attentive and friendly. Our table faced a large wall mural of sea life to remind us of where we were.

1  Thank Nansea2013
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

I tried this restaurant on the strength of TripAdvisor reviews but wasn't impressed. It was ok, but I had better meals for the same price or less - eg Raices beach bar, la sirenita.

1  Thank CanuckChar
Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

I would definitely recommend the place! Fresh seafood yet delicious and VERY cheap! Service is really good and kind! Its very cosy :) No more plastic chairs as on the photo in the gallery. I really liked it there. It was just simple and very good. Try calamari and get guacamole (it was the best on the island - even compared to expensive places)

Reviewed December 4, 2016

Very friendly personnel and really tasty food to affordable prices. Its more in the range of the other single € restaurants on Holbox with main dishes around 120-150 pesos. I can easily recommend shrimps in cream sauce - very tasty!

1  Thank RichardRuben