“Great food”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

We ate in this reaturant twice because it was preety goid and the people are very nice. We ordered the guacamoli which was super tasty , fried rice which was good and the vegeterian wok with rice which was good but i didn't liked the nudels in the vegtabls so much. The price are good. The people were really nice and my husband is vegan so they take care everything he asked. The food took 30-40 to arrive.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

AMAZING selection of local craft beers, we loved getting a table outside by the square and people watching.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

I came in with my partner because we saw the menu, which had a few fish dishes, and she does not eat beef, seafood or chicken. We ordered the fish burger and the waiter said OK. We ordered a drink with this. 10 minutes later the waiter came with the drink and told us that they don't have fish. Since my partner did not have anything to eat we said we are sorry but we there is nothing for us, and that we are leaving. We did not have time to have a drink before we go to another place. The waiter told a lady which we assume was the manager, and she served us a bill for the drink. We told her we did not touch the drink, and that is was not our fault that they didn't tell us that there is no fish, and that they had plenty of time to inform us about the problem. We would not have sat down knowing this. The woman told us that we will have to pay for it. Being in a foreign country and not wanting to get in trouble we paid for it. The woman even said in a patronizing tone: "I am sorry that people like you spend their vacations this way". I'm not sure what "people like you" means, but we never get in to situations like this.
I am sorry for whoever walkes into "places like this"!

Reviewed October 20, 2017

This bar has craft beer from all over Mexico. The owner and his wife are so friendly and helpful. They can tell you about any of the beers and point out the best ones from you. My only complaint was that we didn't find it sooner!

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Didn't try the sushi, but the grilled portions were amazing! Try the Yaki Turi, you won't regret it!!!!!