Club Punta Playa(Pedro Gonzales)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$182
Hesperia Isla Margarita(Margarita Island)
US$93
US$85
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$103
bedfinder
  • Breakfast included
Hesperia Playa El Agua(Playa el Agua)
US$101
US$77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Hesperia Eden Club(Margarita Island)
US$93
US$53
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$155
  • Pool
Hotel Portofino(Playa el Agua)
US$62
US$55
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I visited this hotel for 4 nights 5 days. What can I say I no good. The hotel itself is fine but the drinks and food is very poor and cheap. If you are a person that love to go on vacation to have wonderful food and drinks please do not go to kokobay. The drinks are not the best the bartender on the beach tried his best. I was refused a drink when I asked for it. Can someone tell me what is all inclusive!?? These people do not have a full buffet they got a quarter of half buffet style food. Presentation very poorly. Again this is my review for someone else they can be fine with all this. I've been to a few places and this is definitely the worse. The reservation manager did his best. Thumbs up. NOTE: The staff has mess around with our personal belongings. Please be careful. When we came back to the room our stuff has been tampered with. And perfumes had been sprayed clothes had been sneaked through. I came with PERLA AIRLINES. DO NOT EVER TRAVEL WITH THIS AIRLINE. THE LIED AND
OUR FLIGHT DELAYED FOR AT LEAST 12 hours. Beware travelers.

Room Tip: Don't even this about coming here you will regret it.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stephen_MDM
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel from July 24th- 27th. The night we arrived, the hotel staff gladly awaited for us to arrive so that we could have dinner since our flight had been delayed. The food was OK. A great amount of fresh fruits were available in abundance. The cleanliness could have been better though. During breakfast time there would often be cats walking around. The night shows were most enjoyable. The pool was good but again should have been cleaner. The pool bar had bees flying around the serving area. Wifi was available only in the lobby. Staff were very friendly and tried their best to understand what was being said by us even though they spoke little or no english. The rooms at the hotel were cleaned daily and fresh towels were put in. The hotel itself is very far from the shopping areas. About an hour drive.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank trinippl
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I visited Kokobay hotel on 19 June-22 June 2014; the hotel was nice and clean. The pool was great. There was always running water in the taps. I was a bit disappointed with the hotel room; I felt it could have been more attractive and the lights did not work well. The television has a number of good channels, a few in English; so this was great. The food was good; in my opinion, and there was a lot of fruits. I was most impressed with the service; the staff was helpful and approachable. When they did not understand what I asked in English, they sought help from another employee who understood English. However, I may not visit Kokobay hotel again as the location is too far from many of the interesting places that I wanted to visit and liming in nearby places at night is impossible. The area is desolate. However, I visited the fort which gave beautiful views of the landscape. But it was a very good hotel experience.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the pool area are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 534marisa
Reviewed April 2, 2014

visited february 28th -march 3rd...........travelled solo reception was welcoming with a fresh drink and 1 person speaking very good english...check in was efficient .....room was cleaned daily and clean towels were offered daily ........a/c worked well a bit noisy later in the night...... cleanliness of the room was very good shower had no door so water spilled outside of shower ......had a good supply of hot water no problems with that ..........cable tv had a few english channels which was good .....general cleanliness of the grounds and pool was great .........FOOD was most times blah and my biggest problem was almost every food item contained pork ...bacon ...pork fat u name it... no vegetarian choices except salad and u have to check the salad carefully before eating u may just eat some bacon or ham ...the only thing i was safe eating was bread cheese and the desserts (no ham bacon or pork in that).....no labels on the food so u never sure of what u consuming .....fresh fruits were available daily and so was fresh juices which i really enjoyed .......................FLIES was visible by the dozens no joking about that and kitchen staff dont seem to be bothered by the flies they were sitting on the foods and having a feast grossssss........the bars were efficient in making the drinks i think there were 3 bars....only 1 main restuarant and a snack bar which only served hotdogs an pizza... ham and pork again no vegetarian .......the restuarant had a different theme every night so food had a good variety they did serve fish and chicken which tasted horrible ,,,,,,wifi was good but only in lobby ...but generally my stay was good but wont go back to kokobay due to the unsanitary buffet area ..dooors inroom had no peep holes just a flimsy door knob which makes u feel unsafe... ..currency exchange was between 55-80 bs to 1 us dollars which was great....krystal tours tour guides are rude and very unhelpful

Room Tip: rooms closer to the pool has wifi access
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank nalini s
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the hotel for the carnival weekend and we were a bit afraid of what we would get after reading the reviews. Luckily all of the reviews we had read were wrong. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and they were awaiting us as we arrived 3hrs late due to delays. Most staff at the hotel spoke very little or now English at all but they still tried to accommodate us as best as they could. I smile is part of a universal language. The hotel seems to be frequented mostly by Venezuelans so the lack of English is understandable. We we're takes to a room which was very close to the restaurant but the noise was not a both at all. The television on had 2 English channels but after all were were on a Spanish speaking island. The bathroom had no mats on the floor which made the floor dangerous after one showered. Our rooms was cleaned daily and the towels were changed as well. The room overall was very clean and comfortable. The beach is a short walk from the rooms and is maintained by the hotel staff and there is a hotel bar on the beach itself. The beach area was great for exploring. The pool was always a busy are and so was the pool bar. I would recommend the lobby bar for a quiet relaxing vibe. The food was always served in a timely manner and was never in any shortage. Coming from an island big on seasonings and spiced I found it bland at times but the fish was always very good. I particularly enjoyed the omelette station at breakfast time. Mexican night at the restaurant was my personal favourite. The gift shop in the hotel was actually cheaper than shops in the town for souvenirs. The couple running the gift shop was very helpful. I never got to dine at the beach restaurant for lunch but snacks was mainly hotdogs and pizza. The hotel is ideal for a couple or family seeking a quiet, relaxing get away as activities are few. My husband and I were looking for an escape from the traffic and noise of everyday life and the hotel delivered. Sleep quality was excellent. On the plane ride home we started planning our return to the island and the hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple