We stayed in the tail of the plane. It was nice and warm due to the heat pump and very clean. The bed is so comfortable and we slept very well. Bathroom was the size was rather small but not a problem. The owners are very friendly and showed our daughter around the hall and let her meet the animals. Also they are a wealth of local knowledge and can tell you some fabulous places to visit. Each unit looked very private and it was a special and unique night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the Waikato, a 2 and a half hour drive south of Auckland and 2 hours across from Rotorua. We are a couple of minutes drive from the world famous Glowworm Caves in Waitomo. Our Motels are world unique, built in part from recycled and natural materials. They have in the past worked hard as a war plane, a navy patrol boat and a carriage from the steam train era. As such they have a slightly lingering aroma from their industrial past, much like any modern vehicle - their scent reflects the materials they are made of. Our Hobbits built underground contain natural fibre curtains and some timbers - these too reflect the natural scent of their origins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Woodlyn Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlyn Park North Island
- Woodlyn Park Hotel North Island