Lowest prices for your stay
US$140
Free cancellation until 21-04-28
Hotels.comUS$126
PricelineUS$140
Official HotelUS$126
All reviews jfk airport free shuttle bagels between flights front desk return shuttle every half hour tea and coffee an overnight stopover iron and ironing board check in was quick walking distance next morning free breakfast two double beds flat screen hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2020

Rather than spending 23 hours in JFK we opted to get a room for the night. Five Towns was one of the least expensive with hotel pickup. Check in was quick. Our check in person was kind enough to extend our exit by two hours. Super clean, friendly staff. A pretty good breakfast buffet. I’d stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Shariot
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

After sitting 13 hours in JFK on our way to Iceland, my friend and I swore we were NOT doing that again upon our return. I booked us into 5 Towns based primarily upon its proximity to the airport and that it offered a shuttle. We were pleasantly surprised to find a really comfortable and accommodating retreat. Upon learning that our flight was not leaving for the west coast until 4:30 p.m. the next day, the manager extended our check-out time to 1:00 p.m. Everything was spotless, the beds were extremely comfortable and the breakfast had a bit more variety than the usual hotel fare. This place is already in my contacts for future stops.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

To clarify, if you're looking for a luxury 5 Star hotel. This isn't it. My 5 stars is for the experience, convenience to JFK, and what the hotel offers. I had a crappy morning at the airport and had booked this hotel only an 1.5 hours before arriving. Let's begin-this is one of the more cheaper hotels I found near JFK. Like many, their free airport shuttle had won me over. Good thing I had called because the 3rd party website doesn't say where the shuttle picks you up. (Well, they do provide it but they send it to your email once you book it) Don't know why, I thought it was run every half hour automatically. But it makes sense because it saves gas. (Duh) The front desk answered and (is it just me or do I find sarcasm in NYers charming?) Anyway, you have to request for pickup. For Terminal 5 they pick you up at Door 8 on the outside curb. Super convenient!
When we got to the hotel it was such a nice surprise! The lobby was decorated, they have more than enough seats for customers to wait around. They also offer complimentary pound cake, cookies, chocolates, hot n cold beverages. And in the AM bagels, toast, muffins, and fruits! The hotel also has a snack and drink vending machine, coin laundry, a few books laid out for bookworms (spotted a Dan Brown), one PC in the lobby (print your boarding pass for free!!! Useful, especially if the app for your airline is down ) We got there at around 10:30 and understandablely they couldn't check us in. No luggage storage tho. But we got lucky, we waited in the lobby for an hour maybe? And, the guy at the front desk said there was a room ready! The room was pretty clean for this type of hotel. They offer plenty of channels on a flat screen, closet w/ iron AND ironing board, a (big) mini fridge, toiletries (shamp, cond, bar soap chicklets, even mouthwash!) I didn't catch any names of hotel staff because I was so impressed with Five Towns Inn the moment I got there! Front desk, housekeeping, and shuttle drivers were all very nice to us! I can see how it caters to biz travellers but also a very comfy place for an overnight stay. We stayed less than 24 hours. But, thank you so much for making our day better!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2019

Free shuttle every half hour to JFK. Excellent Greek restaurant across the street. Comfortable room with two double beds. Only negative was pillows too hard. I had to use my flight neck pillow. Friendly desk service. Complimentary coffee & cookies in lobby. Quiet room overlooked rear parking lot.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed November 28, 2019

Five Towns Inn was a convenient stopover for us, particularly as their courtesy shuttle picks you up from the terminal rather than having to take the air train. We had a problem calling for the shuttle using our UK mobiles but one of the ladies at the Welcome Centre, arrivals level, made the call for us.

Check-in was quick and courteous and we were prompted to book our return shuttle the next morning. Our room, on the third floor, was a good size with a comfy bed, fridge and some hanging space but it could have benefited from better lighting. Tea and coffee are available in the downstairs lobby but it would have been nice to have had a coffee machine in the room as well.

Having read some positive reviews about the cleanliness of the rooms, I was surprised to find a couple of hairs on the shower wall and some bits of shaving stubble in the soap dish.

We had a good night’s sleep undisturbed by any noise and were one of the first down to breakfast at 06:00 the next morning. There’s a reasonable range of continental breakfast items (no hot food but there is a microwave) and we had enough cereal, toast and coffee to set us up for the morning.

The return shuttle bus took about half an hour because we were the last drop-off. We would consider staying here again for the value and convenience.

Date of stay: November 2019