“PERFECTION!!!!!!”
Twin Bed Option
Garden Room
Pool courtyard Flow
Corner room view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Raleigh, North Carolina
“PERFECTION!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at Oceans Echo for 4 nights in May. As others have noted...Oceans Echo is even more spectacular than the photos show, and I'm not sure those I'm uploading will truly do it justice. Architecturally, the home is incredible...wide open spaces, huge windows, clean lines, top notch building materials, an amazing use of the land it's built on. You enter the home at street level and go down...main level is the living spaces/kitchen, lower level are all the bedrooms (each with its own bathroom). Lucky for us, being low season, we were able to rent the entire home for just the two of us. We used the Master Bedroom which has it's own balcony. All the rooms had views, except for 1, which instead had it's own little private garden patio!
We only used the kitchen for breakfast...multiple coffee making options, 2 refrigerators, and absolutely everything else you would need/want if you were making larger meals. From where ever you are standing on the first floor, you have the incredible views over False Bay, up to Kalk Bay and down to Simons Town. I found a different spot each morning to enjoy my coffee! I could have sat on the balcony which runs the entire length of the main floor, FOREVER....views I will remember for the rest of my life.
The house has an alarm and a garage which we were able to use, a nice plus. TV in every bedroom, and a large one in the living room, but we never turned them on! Wifi worked great.
Oceans Echo is the second to last house on a quiet road, easy access to Fish Hoek (which has everything you would need to purchase food and supplies. Tons of restaurants in the local area ie Kalk Bay, Simons Town etc.
We were very thankful to have our laundry done by Victoria, who works for Yvette..another big plus!
Yvette is fantastic! Extremely knowledgable about the Cape Town area and beyond...giving us great recommendations for our stay and also for our further travels! We also really appreciated her working with us on securing our reservation...coming from the United States it was a little tricky making our deposit, but she was agreeable and accommodating.
All in all, a fantastic stay and I highly recommend! I would love to come back with family/friends to take full advantage of all the space and bedrooms! We loved calling Oceans Echo our home for 4 days! Thanks Yvette!!! Dan and Suzanne

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was the best, so hard to pick 1 thing!
Liked least: n/a!!!!!!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Vancouver
Reviewed June 9, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Liked best: The views.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Wow. The stunning views and gorgeous interior makes this house a perfect luxury stay! Most rooms have a view over the sea making it a perfect spot to see the marine life. The house itself is spotless and modern, along with Yvette's welcoming attitude you really feel like you are at home. The location of the house is perfect and although Fish Hoek is not the most vibrant place along the South Cape, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else!

Liked best: The Views
Liked least: That we had to leave so soon!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing