“not wrong, not right... not bad, but not good....”

Zen Reflexology & Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Look no further than Zen Reflexology & Wellness Center in Batu Feringghi, Penang for a total body relaxation, an experience which you'll keep coming back for! As the largest reflexology & wellness center in Penang, we absolutely understand your need for calming and restorative massages.
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not wrong, not right... not bad, but not good....”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

It was nice 'spa' that I was visited.. The room is okey.. but I request for a private room and they give me a big room that have around 6 mattress only for me ALONE. ( that is not private room! ) The massage technique was great..But little painful for me.. I wish that I can sleep but i could'nt.. But I satisfied and enjoy the massage!! I did 60 minutes full body massage and I really love it.. The staff are friendly and helpful. The price is 80myr but I dont know that I have to pay 92myr after services charge and tag.. Dont know when I can visit this wonderful place again!..

Visited February 2012
1 Thank tatsuke r

Hillsboro, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Horrifying”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I am no stranger to massages so believe me when I say that was truly the most horrifying massages I have ever had. I went in wanting a 120 minute massage. After 90 minutes of torture I finally couldn't stand it any longer and told her to stop. Why didn't I stop sooner? didnt want to be rude. But rude I should have been. She was extremely rude when I told her that i was highly dissatisfied with my treatment and still made me pay for 90 minutes even thought it was awful. She claimed she was the manager/owner and her name was Natasha. She raked her fingertips and knuckles down my spine. Her technique was frenzied. Did not move with my muscles. It felt as though she was hitting my bones. The foot reflexology was also terrible. I had just had one a few nights ago and there was a technique the other person had. She just raked up and down my feet. I came in with a headache and left with a migraine. She slammed her knuckles into my head, also in a frenzy. There was nothing smooth and soothing about her massage. And again, I have had Thai massage, rolfing, and ashiatsu. All of which she was seemingly trying to incorporate. I felt she was injuring me. She did not know what she was doing. When I asked to see her personal massage credenitals she said she could not show them. BUYER BEWARE. My husband, on the other hand, had a wonderful massage from who she called her boyfriend. She asked me why I didn't stop her or say anything and I had asked her to increase and decrease pressure. I responded with "How do you tell someone they suck at their profession?"

Visited February 2012
7 Thank Angelinamae28
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Such a CHEAT!”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I would NEVER recommend this place.

When i made reservations, I requested for Female therapists for me & my wife. I was also promised a private couple's room. The website promises free Foot bath & as well, and it was confirmed upon reservation. The web also informs that there will be a short consultation before the message session, to inform therapist of your preferences in pressure & such. This too was confirmed upon reservation. Another promise was a shower room for before & after massage.

When i arrived, it looked clean & nice. The front desk was polite. However, there was NO consultation, NO free foot bath/massage, NO private/couple's room, NO shower before OR after massage.

As if that wasn't bad enough, i was given a MALE therapist, while my wife beside me was topless (this is NOT acceptable), and my wife was given a trans-gender (ladyboy) therapist. When questioned, they simply responded, "sorry sir, no female today". The pressure was so painful, i had to ask HIM to stop, and lower the pressure. Same for my wife. The massage however, was good, in the end.

I agree with the bad reviews on this site. The therapists were constantly murmuring things to each other, and gone missing "to attend to customers" in the middle of our massage session. We also had visits from other workers in the massage parlor, that very simply barged into our massage room to talk to the therapist, without respecting the privacy of the customers (we were half naked).

Overall, never EVER again!!

Visited January 2012
6 Thank NesanKL
Sydney, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Felt more like an assault then a massage”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

Wow... just wow. Went there with my wife and another couple and first impressions were good. Clean, with a secure front door and a convenient pick up/drop off service. Sometimes first impressions shouldn't count.

The massage was one of the worst experiences of my life. Initially had a small asian lady, but after a few minutes they switched to someone else. Wasn't sure if it was a man or woman, but they incessantly talked, sniffed as if they had a cold and occasionally stopped and wandered off for a bit before returning.

I was asked if I wanted firm, to which I replied yes as I normally prefer a firm massage. This led to what can only be described as utter torture. Brutal raking down my spine, standing on my back and walking (while holding on to the roof), odd tickling in my armpits (I asked for them to stop this, which they did, but then repeated on the other side).

All of this paled in comparison to the borderline molestation I underwent when my legs were being massaged. Hands constantly continuing up to my groin and making contact with my genitals. Was able at this point to peek out and confirm it was a woman doing the massage, not that it made it any better. Also did my buttocks and was going in way to close to comfort, I was tensed and clenched the entire time. When my abdomen was done my shorts were pulled down too far. I'll leave that one up to you.

Finally at the end when my head was being done, knuckles were being driven into my skull, and I asked for it all to stop. I was told 'No, the head is the centre of your being' and was back in pain immediately after.

My wife and one of the other couple also reported poor experiences, while only one of us reported being satisfied (she got the girl who had served us out the front as her masseuse). I literally had bruised all down my back and spine for the next week (looked great on the beach in langkawi).

I would never go back there and advise anyone else against it.

Visited November 2011
8 Thank Thetownfool
Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good”
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Had a foot reflexology for 30 mins and liked it. Fahmi was friendly and gave a great foot rub.

Visited December 2011