“Most amazing vaction rental”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Jen D
Petaluma, California, Usa
“Most amazing vaction rental”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Sit t on the Varanda and enjoy your morning coffee. There is no better place to start your day. Walk down the beach to Mangoos the beach bar. The sunsets are breathtaking.

We were fortunate enough to find this piece of paradise. We stayed two weeks with seven people in this beautiful home.This vaction home is exceptionally clean, the furniture was very comfortable and the beautiful wood cavings hanging on the wall tie the house together. The woodwork in the home absolutely stunning.
There was more than enough space for two adults and five teenagers. We didn't have to worry about running out of every day items such as silverware, dishes, towels. There was plenty of everything for us to use. The washer and dryer unit downstairs was a huge help with the 5 teenagers. We went to the grocery store and purchased food to cook in the gourmet kitchen. That worked out perfect for our family. We rarely ate out.
The beds were very comfortable. My back didn't get sore the entire two weeks .That is saying something I have an extremely bad back . I woke up every morning with the sound of the waves crashing against the shore. Pure heaven
My teenagers kayaked and rode the bikes most of our free time. That was a nice surprise and a huge savings. Thank you for providing those free of charge.

The property managers Mary and Danie are angels sent from heaven. They went above and beyond their roles as a property managers for us. We were clueless being our first time in Belize. They made sure we had everything we needed and gave us names of trustworthy companies for our excursionS. Yes use Boo for snorkeling. They told us where to do our shopping and we're not to do our shopping. We had a zillion questions for them. They were always so sweet and patient with us. We would have been lost on this vacation with out their help. Thank you Mary and Danie. You two are the most amazing people .

The owner Karen is a real sweetheart. She also made sure that we had everything that we needed as well. Any questions we had before the trip she answered right away. We were very impressed . I have rented many vacation homes before and I have never dealt with such caring people. It felt like a beautiful dream you never want to wake up from.

I would highly recommend this home. You will not be disappointed . We are looking at dates to rent it again next summer. I can't wait to get back on the beach.

Management Response
23 Aug 2017
Awww, thank you, Mike and Jen! Made me cry. I'm so glad you loved our home address much as we do.

Warmly,
Karen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing