All reviewsprivate roompablosupermarketkitchenchillhammockspoolbeach
Reviewed February 9, 2016 via mobile

Hotels in Costa Rica are quite expensive. This one is a bit cheaper and therefore a bit more basic, for example there is no AC. The stuff and the outside area were really nice though. The surf lessons we signed up to where great! 2 teachers for 3 students.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2016 via mobile

Dont know where to start. Rude and unhelpful straff. Bad matrasses, should been changed long time ago. Fan worked poorly in our room. Nasty kitchen. The best thing with our stay was that we found another place pretty fast. Dont stay here is my advice!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

In other place in Costa Rica you would get a lot more for 20 dollars a night. I didn't have a lot of options, and you got used to the standard after a night there, but wouldn't recommend it. The rooms were dirty, the walls, sheets, floors. The toilets weren't working like 2 times a day. The showers were really nasty. The kitchen was dirty so I really didn't feel like cooking there. But you had a pool (which I didn't use), there were some space in the fringe so you could store some groceries. They have some hammocks and nice space if you wanted to hang out outside.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2016

Great location, amazing vibe, we met great travelers, nice clean pool... different type of room available, the cabinas are really nice, the dorms a little loud, and not as comfortable. The common areas are great, hammocks, big kitchens, tables, couches, bar, all this is great. The atmosphere there is very cool and I would return there for sure.

Room Tip: Cabinas are the best, nicest!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2015 via mobile

Good place made special by new owners who care about your stay. I was given really important and much needed advice for the next part of my trip. Felt relaxed and very happy with the amenities and especially enjoyed mixed nationality travellers dinners around a table good for ten..great place for solo travellers ..

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo