My brother and I stayed in a room by the pool for 5 nights/6 days. We really enjoyed the trip, as it was extremely relaxing. The hotel is a very short walk from the beach (hard to find a hotel right on the beach in Sta Teresa). The hotel staff was very nice and helped us with transportation to and from Tambor Airport and with dinner reservations (which are typically not needed). We walked to restaurants every night (see my separate reviews for Kika, Alma, and Ginger). Our room was even nicer than we expected and loved the little porch. We felt like we received a very good value for our money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Santa Teresa-Mal Pais Beach, one of the most virgin and beautiful regions! Endless miles of soft, white sand beach perfect for swimming and surfing. The hotel offers ten marvelous, independent and private villas. All villas have their own terrace with garden view, bathroom, hot water and safety box. Other exquisite elements are the teak chairs, the furniture and the deck of the villa made out of precious woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Esencia Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esencia Hotel And Villas
- Esencia Hotel Santa Teresa
- Esencia Hotel & Villas Costa Rica/Santa Teresa