I booked my stay at Casa Marbella for one week based on reviews I read on Trip Advisor. My criteria was 5 stars, good price and close to the beach. My boyfriend and I stayed here during the end of March/beginning of April. Our stay certainly met and even exceeded the great ratings on this site! We arrived on Thursday evening and were warmly greeted by the owner Jim. Though it's a long ride from both major airports (we flew from Liberia), it's well worth the trip and once we arrived to the hotel we were in a purely blissful state our entire trip. The top three perks of the hotel are: relaxing and beautiful infinity pool overlooking the ocean, yoga deck which is nicely decorated and great to watch sunsets from!, and the very friendly & accommodating owners Jim and Stephanie.
Other perks of the hotel include:
-a super sweet and friendly night guard who makes fresh, delicious coffee every morning!
-best restaurant within 5 miles of Santa Teresa is literally steps away from Casa Marbella (called Brisas Del Mar)
-The feeling of being at home, but really you're on vacation!!
Recommendation: If you're into yoga, Casa Marbella is the place to visit as Stephanie is an excellent teacher and there are great classes next door at Horizon Yoga.
I can't wait to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa MarBella is a boutique hotel situated on a mountain slope in Santa Teresa. The property provides a spectacular panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and is a five-minute walk to the beach, restaurants, and stores. Being surrounded by rainforest, it offers a unique opportunity to watch wildlife in their natural habitat. The area is renowned for its consistent surf breaks, some of which are walking distance from the property. The Casa consists of eight units with four different typologies of rooms for your different needs and group sizes. It is an ideal venue for those seeking the privacy, services, and comforts of individual hotel rooms, yet the intimacy of a private villa. The décor of the rooms is a minimalist approach with a tropical touch. The amenities of the hotel include free parking area, Wi-Fi in the common areas, infinity pool, ocean view yoga deck, sun terrace, and reception. All of the rooms have ocean view and air conditioning. Services we provide include house keeping, massage, babysitting, and concierge where we can schedule an array of activities for no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Casa MarBella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marbella Santa Teresa
- Casa Marbella Hotel Santa Teresa
- Casa MarBella Costa Rica/Santa Teresa