All reviews top floor panoramic view rooftop restaurant the underground car park stayed in this hotel for nights modern hotel turkish bath surrounding mountains fitness area junior suite hotel guests nice room business hotel shopping centre across the road health club breakfast buffet industrial area
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Great location, mins to the center of town. Rooms are a bit small, but with comfy beds and big wall windows. Make sure you have breakfast at the Skybar on the top level. Great views. Room service was good. You pay extra for the overnight parking and that was not an issue. A big mall right across the street, with plenty of places to shop and eat.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2018

Hotel at first looks nice (nice location, niew view from rooms, especially in top floors. I booked nice room in one of the top floors. But I was so very dissapointed, as whole night there was such a big noise of wind coming from windows. I think the windows are poor quality, not dampening, so with quite strong wind outside, at top floor it had killing effect. At first I recorded that noise and wanted to show it at reception, but later asked if someone from hotel staff can come to my room and hear that noise and try to anytihng to stop it. Man from technical staff came to my room, he tried to open and close windows few time but that did not change anything. When was checking out reported that to receptionist and asked for comprnsation on price that I paid for room, as due to that nice I couldn't sleep all night. Was told that manager is not in hotel. Receptionist said that will tell him about that case and hotel manager will contact me. It was in January, but since than tehy did not even try to contact me. Of course they took all amout for room. That's definatly is not good service and good price in relation to quality.

Room Tip: do not take room on top floors when it is windy (not dampering windows cause huge noise that makes sleeping difficult)
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
4PointsDornbirn, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear lukasz33w,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a feedback regarding your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Panoramahaus Dornbirn back in January.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the technical issue with the window and all the trouble you had with this whole incident. I already discussed this with our engineering team and you can be ensured that these problems will be followed up properly.
I also wanted to apologize for the reason, that after you mentioned your problem, no one got back to you! Feedback, like yours, helps us to get a better view on our procedures and their effectiveness. And in upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Dornbirn.

Lars Krimmel
Operations Manager

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

This is typical business hotel. Rooms are pretty small but very comfy. Nice integrated switches help to control lights as per current mood. The biggest advantage is in accessible pools and saunas area. It's super relaxing place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2018

I stay there for about 10 nights/year and never had a bad experience. Rooms are very practical and modern, the Gym & Spa on three!!! Levels is outstanding. Breakfast also ist is very good as is Dinner in the Restaurant on top of the Building.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2017

The hotel is in a fine location and the staff is very welcoming and attentive. The rooms are small and cramped, many are oddly shaped too. The bathroom was also small and not great water pressure in the shower. The best part of this property is the 360 degree view from the rooftop restaurant, spectacular. The trees were changing color but the grass on the hills and mountains were still a vibrant green....so pretty. The food in the restaurant was really nice too. We had a large group dinner and everything came out hot and all together, not easy with 14 people. The breakfast offerings were nice also. I would return happily when in the area.

Room Tip: Not sure, because of the building design some rooms or perhaps most rooms are an odd shape.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business