All reviews hotel is located great hotel gym geneva amenities mountains balcony adonis
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I used to stay before almost every year but its getting bad in the cleaning and reception.
Furniture become dirty and first day when I get there i had to clean all the dishes and pan it was dirty.
Reception was disrespect and the cleaning person. They look unhappy to serve and they shout at the guests, the beds very very hard uncomfortable and the king bed split to two mattress.
Never stay again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2015

For few weeks this is the ideal compromise. With or without a car you can still easily reach Geneve. There is a bus G which brings you all the way to Geneve. The appartment was decent, the rooms were quiet and safe. The wi-fi works fine but the living room heating made a funny noise. Some sockets were not working. Few times we had to fight for towels.

Room Tip: Select odd rooms on 2nd (3rd as well I will assume) floor and you'll have a great view with the mountains
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2015 via mobile

We had stay here only for a night but it was really nice stay. This is amidst the beuatiful countryside location on the borders of france and swiss. We got a big deluxe rooom with all amenities at our service. Nice views from our room and cozy bed. Goodbreakfast but limited options. Overall wonderful stay and we liked this hotel. And would recommend.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Thanks you soo much for a wonderful stay in your beatiful Residence in country side same paradise!!!!!! Your lovely and very kid Staff made is very welcome and charming. So very happy to meet and see you again next trip . Mc Guirre

Room Tip: Booking the suites in 2 floor
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I stayed at the Excellior Suites Grand Geneve on business last week for 3 days, I was greeted at the hotel reception by an extremely polite and helpful reception manager, who I realised was the evening manager as he greeted me at the hotel door each evening calling me Mr Lee, when in fact Lee is my first name, but this actually made the guy even more likeable and my stay enjoyable.

The 2 bedroom suite I had was very spacious and clean, with 2 bedrooms, lounge and kitchenette plus bathroom, very well laid out with a functioning Kitchen which was not much use but can see the benefit staying with a family.

The hotel does really require you to have a a car if you are staying for a holiday or for a long period, it is a little bit in the middle of nowhere, which allows it to have from the hotel room balcony (suite was located out the front) the most amazing views of the mountains.

Being remote the evening were deadly silent and dark which was great for sleeping.

The breakfast was standard, continental which is expected with fresh fruit and bread each morning.

I would stay here again, especially if I was visiting the area for business again or with my family, but will wish for the evening reception manager to still be there and the only regret was that I did not see his name or say goodbye in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business