All reviews hotel is located great hotel gym geneva amenities mountains balcony adonis
Reviewed November 21, 2016 via mobile

I spent 4 days in the hotel as part of a business trip. While the rooms are basically small apartments there is little to no comfort details. I would have expected at least coffee or tea in the room, but there is nothing.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2016 via mobile

Excellent! Since my arrival to the hotel, until the day of my departure, the attention and the service were excellent. The room was very clean and comfortable. There is no better choice in the area. A few minutes from the border with Switzerland (Geneva) and few kilometers from the French Alps, Annesy, Evian, Chamonix-Mont Blanc, etc. A nutritious and healthy breakfast. Free WiFi. I recommend it 100%

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Jorge T
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Great location very close to Geneva. Perfect option if you wanna visit or beautiful places like Chamonix Mount Blanc ,Annecy, Evian, Yvoire a medieval town, Gruyere and more.
Very comfortable rooms with kitchen and very confortable beds.
The attention was excellent, always kind and helpful with any question that we have about traveling around the area. They have also access to a spa next to the hotel with excellent Tennis courts, gym and 2 pools.
The staff speak different languages like French, English, German, Spanish and Italian too, very convenient if you don’t speak french.
We loved the quietness of the place.
if we are back in that area again, we will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Excellent staff and beautiful apartment. Everything was very clean and the food was tasty and nutritious. The location is outstanding and the service was incredible. I had the most relaxing and refreshing stay! Definitely recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

I used to stay before almost every year but its getting bad in the cleaning and reception.
Furniture become dirty and first day when I get there i had to clean all the dishes and pan it was dirty.
Reception was disrespect and the cleaning person. They look unhappy to serve and they shout at the guests, the beds very very hard uncomfortable and the king bed split to two mattress.
Never stay again.