All reviews infinity pool molton brown toiletries honeymoon suite private balcony every morning amazing hotel catamaran cruise amazing views other hotels the cliff boutique hotel same level three nights greek salad santorini experience a short minute walk the hotel manager
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

Lovely 3 day stay. Located in Fira Stefani which was a little quieter and less crowded than Fira or Oia. Beautiful views over the caldera. No need to go anywhere else for great views of the sunset - it's all here.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Carmlee_2011
Reviewed June 25, 2016

We stayed at Homeric Poems for 5 nights for our honeymoon, where do I start to explain this amazing holiday. The service was the best we had ever received, from before we had arrived I had asked for recommendations of places to visit and restaurants to book. Responses were very prompt and insightful. When we arrived we were greeted at the airport (which was a relief as our flight had been delayed) and was driven to our hotel and shown to most amazing room. The views from the rooms were breathtaking! Postcode pictures in real life.

A special thank you to both the lady and man (feel so bad as I cannot remember names) at the reception as you really made our stay enjoyable and was able to help with my countless questions regarding things to do!! Also need to thank Andreas who made us unbelievable cocktails every night! Very talented barman and a good guy at that!

We will be back for sure!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2016

Great hotel with nice staffs. Lovely views and tasteful decoration. Could not be better.
In my opinion, this hotel located in best location in Santorini. Not too busy with tourists but close enough to the Fira.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

I cannot say enough amazing things about this hotel! I emailed them ahead of time to see if I could have my wedding ceremony on the patio of one of the rooms. They were worried about the size at first so I upgraded rooms to a larger patio and it was perfect! Andromahi was great and very accommodating!

The hotel staff was very friendly and went above and beyond. The hotel is in a perfect location to be away from the crowds of Fira, but also close enough to be a short walk to get to the tourist shops. The hotel is very clean and tasteful! I loved the concept of the room names. Each room was named after a character in One of Homer's poems - Odysseus, Calypso, Penelope, etc.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Whitney W
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

Nothing I can say could do this amazing place justice. From the moment you arrive you will know that you are staying at the most magical place. The reception staff, and all the staff are only concerned with your happiness and with making your stay a memorable one. Nothing was a problem, and they were full of very helpful tips and ideas to ensure our stay in Santorini was fantastic. Thankfully they suggested a catamaran cruise and this ended up being the best excursion we did during our 5 week European holiday. The rooms, which are more like villas, have the most breathtaking views and are spacious & gorgeous. Having our breakfast delivered each morning to our balcony and watching the cruise ships, the amazing blue of the sea and the islands of Santorini all in front of us is something we will never forget. The location is also perfect with many restaurants to choose from nearby and shopping only a short walk away, but away from the noisy section of Santorini. We will definitely return to Santorini but only if we can stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple