“Best drinks in the area.”
Review of Meltemi Bar

Meltemi Bar
Ranked #18 of 72 Restaurants in Perissa
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Meltemi Bar Is A Family Buisness,my Dad Was Running The Bar From 2004 And Now Me And My Brother Stelios!!we Are On The Main Road Of Perissa!!we Are Making Tasty Cocktails With Only 3 Euro !!we Try To Make Your Vacations Amazing!!
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt the best watering hole around. Stellios and co are friendly and attentive serving strong drinks for the cheapest price in the area. Stays open late with music. Also has TVs for those that watch the sport. We always start our evening here and end it here as we stay in one of the villas behind the bar.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I have been coming to this place for many years and I can honestly say I have met some of the best people there. The owners, staff and bartenders are the friendliest and most welcoming people. You will meet locals as well as other tourists, all of whom are there to have a great time. The drinks are generous and very affordable, the food is excellent and the atmosphere is top notch, but most of all it’s the people who you will fall in love with and will keep you coming back time after time, as I have for the last 6 years. Definitely my second home and Lole family. I can’t say enough good things about this place, and every body else who has been there agrees. Definitely the place to go in Santorini...

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Whilst tje drinks are very reasonably priced the salads ate ordinary at best and over priced. A massive plate of lettuce a few bits of cucumber and 5 very small pieces of chicken for $8.50 better off with a gyros.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

We return to this bar every time we visit perissa because of the family that run it, the food - which is fabulous and great value, and the atmosphere. The tuna salad is beautiful and the chicken schnitzel was really tasty, and love the home made chips! Stelios, Niko and their dad Antonis are lovely guys and nothing is too much trouble, loved seeing you all again, will try not to leave it 4 years next time!

Reviewed June 7, 2018

My wife Tricia and I go to Santorini every year and a night out is not complete without going to the best bar around. Nikolo and Stelios have always made us very welcome and made every year special. Meltemi is a very friendly place and they often do karaoke nights, where Stelios always starts the night with his rendition of Fast Car - It's a must see. Football nights are also popular and we have earned our reserved seats :-). Can't wait to go there again, it's the most relaxing fun holiday of the year and all helped by these great guys, who are now like family.