“Birthday surprise”

Santorini Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Perissa
More attraction details
Owner description: Santorini Dive Center has the best setup with easy and quick access to all the dive sites around the Caldera and the Volcanoes. The Dive Station is located at Caldera Beach, a small remote beach with traditional caves below the cliffs of Akrotiri village nearby the ruins of the ancient city overlooking the Volcanoes. Our Minibuses will transfer you there from your hotel. The station offers an easy and quick access to all the great volcanic dive spots because all of them are few minutes away. The divers can board from the small pier on the 9m spacious fibreglass fast diveboat able to carry 20 persons in order to start their dive trip. We have an office also in Perissa, at the southeast part of the island and is located in Perissa Camping in front of the famous Black Sand Beach, between the Camping's Beach Bar and Yazz bar.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Hi Everyone,
I was really happy with Mark..our schuba diviing expert..It was my son's birthday,we planned a surprise underwater...our plan was executed in a perfect way..Mark was really awesome.. videos and pictures were really good..I highly recommend Santorini diving center..to have a wonderful experience..

All reviews
"diving experience"
in 12 reviews
"open water course"
in 5 reviews
"professional and friendly staff"
in 3 reviews
in 11 reviews
"beginners"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed March 18, 2018

I was certified here during July 2014. I was diving alone and it's a bit intimidating when traveling from the US to get certified in another country. Paul and his team are great at making you feel safe through the process. Paul picked me up from my hotel (30 mins away) and it was just a great experience with professional people who do not cut corners.
I must say, the actual dives were not great because the weather was so windy that the water was extremely murky, but that's the weather and the location's fault.

1  Thank srz1234
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I was fortunate enough to be the only diver booked. The staff were SUPER helpful and friendly. We did a shore dive off Akrotiri into the Caldera and it was AMAZING!!! I can’t recommend them enough!!! If you ever go to Santorini DEFINITELY book a dive with them. Friendly and helpful staff, beautiful dive with amazing sites to behold and very reasonably priced. 5 Stars definitely!

1  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Santorini scuba center is the best place in santorini to experience the sea in whichever way you want to have it. I went for scuba for two consecutive days and the people here specially Paul, Mac and Wandi are really wonderful. They will assess you in no time. This center is very professional, very caring and most experienced. I would recommend anyone who want to experience sea should go there without any iota of doubt and fear in their mind or heart. Thank you guys once again for this wonderful experience @Santorinidivecenter