“Oh the chocolate doughnuts!”
Review of Santa Irini Bakery

Santa Irini Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Perissa
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

How to explain this place..... a sweet tooth’s heaven!! I could spend hours in here choosing and tasting everything!! And to top it off it’s 24 hours!! So after a few drinks off we would trot for a sweet treat!!
As well as sweet stuff they sell a variety of freshly made breads which were a great addition to our lunches! The staff were very polite and helpful and didn’t mind when I couldn’t make my mind up!! To top it off we were given free bread sticks to nibble on with every order!! Living the dream!!!

Reviewed October 7, 2018

Open all the time......
Great rolls & wraps..
Lots of yummy cakes......
Really tasty & good prices..
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

The best Staff I saw in Santorini. The place is owned by a big family, they are all helping and nice. I had one of the best Tiropitas ever. The Best Greek coffee. The Grandpa is the most awesome from the family. I went there almost daily. You have to try it. Is open 24/7.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We've been getting our lunch and breakfast bits from here and its fantastic. Fresh warm pies and pastries. Delicious cookies and they even have a small coffee bar to wash it all down with. Staff are lovely and friendly and happy to help. Can't recommend it enough and just a 5 minute walk out if town. Excelleny

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Super friendly and welcoming with a huge array of biscuits and cookies. Perfect for a little sweet snack!