All reviews sea water sea view nice hotel nice stay breakfast buffet avlaki taverna stayed longer the owner greek yogurt roads molyvos balcony relaxation tavernas olives hillside
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I've been staying at Clara Hotel four times in the last four years, and I'm looking forward for my fifth stay next year. Everything is right up my alley: Friendly staff, nice rooms, fantastic views, great food and beautiful surroundings. I'll always recommend Clara Hotel if you're going to visit the exciting tranquility of Lesbos.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Δ, Διευθυντής at Clara Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Good sized room with air-con, fridge and chaise longue. Large balcony with amazing sea view.

A stone's throw from the beach and a 10-15 minute walk to Petra following the shore.

Really enjoyed the breakfast - good range to choose from, including many typical Greek dishes. Staff very helpful, friendly and efficient when dealing with any queries or issues.

Nice sea-water pool with a decent pool-bar which does nice food, cold drinks and ice-cream.

Just what the doctor ordered!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate it,

Thank you very much.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

My friend and I stayed here for one night in early May. We didn't realize how far from the airport it was (a little over an hour by car) through the mountains and winding roads. The distance was the only for that reason that we stayed just one night. We had an early flight in two days and we were a little concerned about the long drive that we would have had to take in the dark had we stayed two nights as initially planned. That said, the owner of this hotel tucked away on a lovely hillside was very nice to allow us to change our reservation even though he wasn't obligated to. I wish we could have stayed longer because this hotel is AMAZING! Beautiful private rooms with excellent balcony views of the nearby beach. Just a short walk to a HUGE sea-water filled pool that I'm told is changed daily. Of course, there's the private beach just a few steps further, so the toughest decision is the pool or the beach. I got some beautiful sunset photos from the beach. There's also a breakfast buffet, which includes everything from eggs to olives to pastries, coffee, and more. The rooms are clean and decent-sized. The beds were super comfy. The town is only a short drive (or walk) where you can dine, shop and visit a beautiful church (currently under renovation) on top of a big rock. I'd love to spend more time here the next time I visit Lesvos!

Room Tip: I doubt there's a bad room here. I believe they all have views of the sea.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank AngieCD48

We appreciate it.

Reviewed July 17, 2016

We stayed 3 nights in Clara Hotel. The accommodation is very good with safe, set on a hill and all the rooms have a nice balcony with lovely view of Petra and Molivos with an amazing sea view.
The rooms are a good size, well appointed and very clean, serviced by the maid everyday. The bed was comfortable and we slept really well.
The staff at this hotel are very nice, polite and helpful.
The pool area is spotlessly clean and the pool is a great size.
The breakfast was well set up and we enjoyed the good selection of breakfast foods on offer.
I would definitely recommend staying here...

Room Tip: Most of the rooms have a sea view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ege Ş
Reviewed July 17, 2016

We stayed 3 nights in Clara Hotel when we are in North of Lesvos. We chose to stay in Petra because it is good village and also very close to Molyvos. While staying at Clara it is easy to go Petra, just 10 minutes by walking, 2 minutes by car. Clara Hotel has really good view of Petra and Molyvos. It was so nice to make our breakfast with sea view of both villages. Breakfast is really good. Especially I like Revani and their homemade marmalade. It was perfect. Also you can enjoy in pool area. It is beautiful to swim and hang out at pool just before sunset.

Our room was clean, good quality and comfortable. Staff was friendly, helpful and nice.

I recommend Clara if you are looking a good hotel in North of Lesvos.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends