“Welcome home”
Review of Tamam

Tamam
Ranked #5 of 443 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
“Welcome home”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We finally found the Restaurant which makes you feel so welcome , this has excellent food and we are already looking forward to going back tomorrow.

Try the Salads these are superb

• Arabic first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
italy florence
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best! Don't look any further....”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I consider myself a foodie. I have eaten at most top restaurants in the world & all the notable ones in LA. But in Rhodes the best restaurant is TAMAM! The truly outstanding food from Maria(the chef) and the friendly treatment we had from Andreas(the owner) made us go there all the time!!!
Do go at least once to TAMAM!

1 Thank Pepe D
spalding
“Fantastic food with great service”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Me and my wife found this little gem by chance on our first ever visit to Rhodes. The food was so good we went there for 5 of our 7 nights in Rhodes and we were on an all inclusive at the Grand hotel. You may think we must be mad but after trying the food you will change your mind.
I wasn't surprised to find the same people in there night after night as it was relaxed with a friendly atmosphere made all the better by Andreas and his family. I also liked the fact that the locals eat there as well which only reinforces the fact of how good the food is.
The first night I got the bill I was astounded by how cheap it was for such good quality food and I would recommend anybody visiting this lovely town to give it a try.

1 Thank robert p
Houston, Texas
“Tamam... a lovely restaurant!”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

As you have read from other tripadvisor members this restaurant is a unique place with exeptional food ! I had a great time there and one of the most amazing meals in my life....

• Visited March 2012
muğla
“very nıce calamary”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

it was busy restaurant when ı see and ı enter to it was nice and nıce atmosfhere

Visited June 2011