“Charming outdoor restaurant”

Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant offers a wide a menu in order to cover all the tastes...Special seafood dishes, traditional Rhodian cuisine, other specialities are available. We try to "marry" the traditional recipes with the modern techniques of cooking. Enjoy your lunch or dinner in a beautiful outdoor setting...
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Had a lovely dining experience in this flamboyantly decorated outdoor restaurant. Food was good. Staff friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I was fascinated with a garden of this restaurant positioned at the top of the hill of Rodos town. I was looking for a small affordable place to have my lunch, but this garden made me change my mind as it looked worth spending some more money because it looked stulish with something je ne sait quai francaise charm.So I got a nice small table and service was quick. I had a nice meal although I must say that Octopus was cold when arrived and hard for chewing.But friendly stuff, average prices and ambiance made me think of coming there again on my next visit to Rodos .

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious and the ambiance is quite nice, I don’t remember the name of the Dish but the Chicken in the picture attached is highly recommended

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was located slightly outside the worst tourist areas. The venue is fantastic and service outstanding. Food was very tasty, especially the fish. Unfortunately our lamb chops were slightly over cooked, but other than than everything looked beautiful and tasted amazing. One should definitely look for this place instead of the touristy restaurants when in old town.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Found this place hidden away whilst walking around trying to find somewhere to eat and what a place we found.
It’s a beautiful setting and the staff were helpful and service was excellent.
The food was something very different to the other typical restaurants we encountered whilst in Rhodes old town. Something g a bit special. Contemporary Greek cuisine at its best.
Highly recommend a visit if you do t want a typical tourist trap restaurant.