“Excellent food lovely servoce”
Review of Il Forno

Il Forno
Ranked #98 of 516 Restaurants in Rhodes Town
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We are here for dinner on suggestion of our hotel. Great food, attentive service, lovely wine. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

To be honest, I was surprised by the quality of the food and thought the prices were excellent. They use a very good brand of pasta and the pizza dough is home made and of a very good thickness. The outside eating area is at the back and away from the busiest parts of the old town.

If you are looking for a decent pizza place, this is the one.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Pizza, pasta, salads. Loved this place! Went twice in five nights. I read a review complaining about service... to that I’ll say I’d rather wait a little for EXCELLENT food than be disappointed paying for food that is not good as can be the case when traveling. If you want an excellent meal and a change of pace from horyatiki salata get to this place!

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Lovely restaurant in a nice relaxed, serene environment. We had pizza and carbonara which we both loved. The pizza was by far the best one I had over my trip to Rhodes, we even went back for pizza another night! Thee carbonara was really good extremely tasty and would definitely recommend it. The reason I have not given 5 stars is because the service could really do with being improved. When we arrived our waitress had a really negative attitude and then came over and started to pour us water from a bottle thus we asked was the water free and she said no it wasn't, which if its not free then do not come over and basically force us to have it when we didn't even want it. Thus when we told her we didn't want the water she seemed really annoyed and as if we had said something really rude, when obviously we had not, this just left a sour taste in our mouths and she had a horrible attitude every encounter we had with her after this which was just ridiculous as we had just declined water which was being forced on us for a price! Anyway moral of the story is if something is not free it should not be forced on you without asking if you want it first! Otherwise food wise the restaurant is amazing just need to work on service!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

What a delight this place is, we lovd the whole feeling this restaurant puts you in. We shared a pizza and a pasta dish and both were amazing, the house red wine was perfect. I highly recommend this place.