“A Fantastic Experience”

Cuisines: Deli, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a fantastic experience at Gennaro's beautiful restaurant. The owner himself could not have been more helpful. He is so passionate a lot his local area and finding tradition. I was unsure about some of the fish so I asked him and he brought out different types of fish and explained about the strengths of taste and type of fish it is as. He created a dinner especially for me that wasn't on the menu. The restaurant has a great atmosphere, the servers are knowledgeable and helpful.....word of warning...take it easy on the Limocello!!!!

Date of visit: June 2024

Reviewed May 9, 2024

What a treat this restaurant has something very special about it! The atmosphere is fantastic aswell as relaxing not to mention the amazing food. Please seek this place out if you are in the area. Buenissimo!

Date of visit: May 2024
Reviewed April 18, 2024 via mobile

You must visit this restaurant! To me it’s the best in Cetara or to be honest one of the best meals I’ve had for a long time! Best quality of food served with big smiles! Genaro the owner knows his food and his wine! What an expert! Try anything you like on the menu you won’t go wrong! Thanks for having us and making this trip more special! 🙏🏻

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed October 4, 2023 via mobile

The service we experienced today was average at best. After our Aperitif we were not asked nor could we attract attention of service staff for a wine or another drink.
The food is good without being great and not really good value for money.
The final act where I went to pay and the girl at the counter was too busy chatting to a young man to give me service. I waited and walked back to my table before one of the service staff came running after me.
At EU100 for 2 for a simple lunch it is not somewhere I will back to in a hurry.

Date of visit: October 2023
Reviewed September 1, 2023 via mobile

Amazing! Oh my gosh. Very good! You will not be disappointed. Great service. Great food. Very friendly. Very Italian. Very genuine. We travel often and this is the best Sicilian food/wine you’re going to find. Highly recommended. My last name is Barbera and I’m from the US.

Date of visit: September 2023