“Hidden Gem in Italy”
Review of Casa AquaDulza

Casa AquaDulza
Reserve with
Casa AquaDulza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Tremezzina
Price range: US$9 - US$40
Reviewed October 17, 2018

We stumbled upon this place and were so happy we found it. Loved the atmosphere and the food was great. A very comfortable atmosphere. Staff were friendly. There is a small bar area, a large patio and a larger private room available. A good select of local craft beers.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place, especially in the summer to sit outside for dinner. Friendly staff ad nice simple but tasty menu. Loved the home made gnocchi and the birramisu (tiramisu with beer as dessert)! All the beers are worth trying and very tasty! We used our SmartBox voucher and it was very convenient. The only shame is that beers are much more expensive to buy and puts you off bringing some home, they should lower the price at least if you buy from the restaurant. Totally recommend still!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

My girlfriend and I came for a meal out at Casa AquaDulza after she read about it online, and it did not disappoint! The anacini we had for a shared starter as amazing and my pizza was a fantastic first taste of pizza on Italian soil.
The only slight negative (and this is down to my sensitivity to caffeine) was that I was still awake at 1:30am after the after dinner coffee we had! Was very nice coffee, just a little stronger than I was expecting!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Ordered two craft beers, one came with the head about 1cm deep, the other with the head about 4cm deep - probably accounting for around a third of the glass of beer I'd paid for. The glasses have no fill line so the amount of beer received is unknown and completely random being at the mercy of how quickly and carefully the waitress decides to pour it. This leaves customers open to being ripped off, paying for expensive beer they don't actually receive (people at our hotel told us they had experienced exactly the same problem the evening before - one got a full glass, the other only a partial glass). At 6 Euros for 400ml, no one wants to get 4 euros-worth of beer and pay 2 euros for a head of frothy fresh air! I pointed out to the waitress the large difference in beer levels in the two glasses I had received and she told me that craft beer is supposed to be that way!! After drinking real ale for over 30 years I respectfully told her that she was incorrect and that she should let such a huge head settle and then fill the glass to the full 400ml (assuming this was at least close to the top of the glass). She completely ignored my request and instead seemed to sulk because I'd raised this with her. After waiting for 5 mins for her to return I took my untouched but still 2/3 full glass of beer to the bar and asked her to top it up. After a little discussion she eventually did so, but again seemed to sulk because I wasn't going to take no for an answer. All of this hassle and bad atmosphere was a shame because the beer was excellent, and so was the food (two simple but the best tasting burgers we had ever had) so spoiled what could have been a nice evening.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018

We are a family of four from England and ate at Casa Aquadulza whilst on holiday in Lake Como. We were quite delayed in arriving but the restaurant were good enough to keep our table reserved and, when we did arrive, their service, helpfulness and friendliness was superb. This is a simple, yet attractive, restaurant, just off the tourist trail. We ate in the pleasant surroundings on their garden, and all of our dishes were excellent. They also sell craft beer from a brewery that they are attached to, and the beers were great. As we were leaving the manager even gave me a free taster of one of the new beers that I had missed. A great restaurant, with great food and staff - make sure you visit if you are in the area.

Date of visit: August 2018